Is Kristian Garic a joke? (1 Viewer)

Jesse Custer

Ill-tempered Texan
Reaction score
He was on the Point After claiming that the reason players take swings at CJGJ is because he spits on them. He wasn't being theoretical and even Bobby tried to give him an out by asking him if he was being metaphorical and Kristian stuck to his guns and insisted CJGJ has to be spitting at opponents to get them to react the way he does.

Funny thing is.. If you fake spit.. It would be hard to tell if you really did with full pads on. So maybe he is doing that

I mean, Wims said he did. But other than Kristian, I haven't heard anyone else say that.

ETA: At least I think Wims said that. I know someone did. But it seems to be limited to Da Bears unless it's just that no one else is talking about it which seems unlikely someone has wouldn't have tweeted it out.

Last edited:
He was on the Point After claiming that the reason players take swings at CJGJ is because he spits on them. He wasn't being theoretical and even Bobby tried to give him an out by asking him if he was being metaphorical and Kristian stuck to his guns and insisted CJGJ has to be spitting at opponents to get them to react the way he does.
i'm remembering that from the first game -that there was a spitting incident

eta
i was wrong - i'm 'remembering' the finger poking thing
(language)

If he was spitting on people, there would be an interview on the radio, TV, podcast, social media, etc. about this subject.

Professional players would call him out.

I haven’t heard of any.

Personally, I think he is the Master of the ‘Yo Momma’ jokes.

“Yo Momma is so dumb, it takes her an hour to make Minute Rice.”

Yo Momma is so dumb she sat on the TV and watched the couch!!!
In the today’s game, looking at the replay, it looks like CJGJ is walking up from behind Miller, jawing at him, and Miller turns to take a swing at him.

It doesn’t really look like CJCJ could have spit on Miller in a way Miller would have known it. He likely would’ve been spitting on his back.

If he was spitting on people, there would be an interview on the radio, TV, podcast, social media, etc. about this subject.

Professional players would call him out.

I haven’t heard of any.

Personally, I think he is the Master of the ‘Yo Momma’ jokes.

“Yo Momma is so dumb, it takes her an hour to make Minute Rice.”
Agreed.
And it’s definitely yo momma jokes.
“Yo momma is so fat she’s on both sides of the family.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom