Is Michael Thomas becoming a diva? (1 Viewer)

I don’t know that we’d even get one first round pick. I also think we are not likely to find many suitors, with that huge contract.
And to be clear, I’m not saying we should trade him, I’m hopeful it can all be smoothed out.
Look what the Giants got for OBJ, and Thomas is a much more complete player. They could definitely get two 1's for him.

That's not laundry. Anyone with 2 eyes and any knowledge of football know that brees can't throw deep. What he said was 100 percent true and already known. Alot of you are mad because you feel he dissed brees. I stand behind thomas 100 percent. If this was any other player they felt he was dissing this would be a none story. The brees cult is way too overprotective.

This is where people differ. I’m gonna explain.

I’m not even arguing whether or not it was morally right or wrong he attacked/talked about Brees At this point.

the fact that you admitted that he WAS talking about Brees is good enough for me....Because Right now, you got people On here who doesn’t even believe CGM was even talking about him Period to begin with

People who think Thomas is a diva are the same people who think Ceedy is a problem for this team. In other words, old fashioned. No slight toward anyone, just how it is. This is simply the state of the sport and mainstream athletes, they're a brand - an income they need to keep relevant. The way I see it, we're lucky to not have a star WR that's not coming to practice in his own helicopter with a blonde mustache.

If you want to call Thomas a diva, go look up some of Terrell Owens antics off the field/at conferences. Or more recently, OBJ. His Twitter theatrics are nothing compared to that.

If you are seriously justifying MT by saying he isn't as bad as Terrell Owen's you are setting the bar pretty low. Did TO ever kneecap his Hall of Fame QB as a 4th year player. Thomas did. Then he threw shade all over Brees on the way out as he made excuses for his own bad play.

Yeah... players throwing publicly passive-aggressive shade at their HOF, Super Bowl-winning quarterback will do that.

Nobody cares if Thomas thinks this stuff or speaks privately about it. He’s free to do so. Making public comments like this, though, suggests a lot... and it isn’t good.
Where’s the lie in what he said? I’ll wait

If you are seriously justifying MT by saying he isn't as bad as Terrell Owen's you are setting the bar pretty low. Did TO ever kneecap his Hall of Fame QB as a 4th year player. Thomas did. Then he threw shade all over Brees on the way out as he made excuses for his own bad play.

You are kidding right? T.O. went full on scorched earth character assassination against Jeff Garcia. I don’t remember exactly how young he was, but it was around his 4th year or so. MT isn’t even close to being in the TO ballpark, dude.

It doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. It is BUSH LEAGUE to publicly imply such a thing.
It seems this board is split into the posters who think Drew Brees is untouchable and above any criticism, and everyone else. The Coach called out Brees, AK called out Brees if you want to go off basic implications. Drew lost us this game, just like he lost us the Minny game. He can't throw the ball with any kind of velocity anymore. This is going to diminish the greatness that he brought to us. He should of not been selfish and retired last season. If the rumors were true and Brady was thinking about coming here, we would more than likely be in the Super Bowl now.

It seems this board is split into the posters who think Drew Brees is untouchable and above any criticism, and everyone else. The Coach called out Brees, AK called out Brees if you want to go off basic implications. Drew lost us this game, just like he lost us the Minny game. He can't throw the ball with any kind of velocity anymore. This is going to diminish the greatness that he brought to us. He should of not been selfish and retired last season. If the rumors were true and Brady was thinking about coming here, we would more than likely be in the Super Bowl now.
There’s more than two groups. I think Drew deserves plenty of criticism and should have retired last season,
I also feel MT has handled himself very poorly this past year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom