Is Michael Thomas becoming a diva? (1 Viewer)

I don’t know that we’d even get one first round pick. I also think we are not likely to find many suitors, with that huge contract.
And to be clear, I’m not saying we should trade him, I’m hopeful it can all be smoothed out.
I’m sure we could get a haul for MT, but I want him in B&G! That guy is on a whole other level of dedicated. He’s a rare breed.

There's just so much wrong in this message that it's astonishing.
You're being kind by saying so much wrong. There was so much BS in that message that it was astonishing. The very first line was BS made up by people here and others trying to get clicks.

Think about it, if you loved your team and loved playing for your team, a random question like that being asked to you would’ve drawn out a more shocked reaction, “where did that even come from?!”...that’s just human nature

instead, he dodged the question completely and just gave an “I’m focus on winning with my team“ response. The fact that he didn’t deny it tells me everything I need to know!
That's like someone asking you if you're sleeping with your sister. Do you entertain a preposterous question or do you ignore it? The way you deny it would tell me everything I need to know.

You're being kind by saying so much wrong. There was so much BS in that message that it was astonishing. The very first line was BS made up by people here and others trying to get clicks.

That's like someone asking you if you're sleeping with your sister. Do you entertain a preposterous question or do you ignore it? The way you deny it would tell me everything I need to know.

thank you for supporting my view! Exactly. The way he answered it told us everything we needed to know about him requesting a trade Behind closed doors. I’m really glad someone understand haha. Thanks man

1. A player that punches his teammate and cusses out his coach and verbally argues and fights with other nfl players over petty shirt, verbally talks trash about his QB, and sub tweets his frustration with his team—y’all Can believe ALL that.

2. but then, here’s the strange part, those same people then refuse to believe That he demanded a trade behind closed doors.

are these things (1 and 2) really that big of a difference and stretch to the point where y’all Can only believe That he’s capable of punching his teammate and talking trash about his QB, Etc etc,....BUT refuse to and can’t believe CGM can go as far as demanding a trade?

that makes no logical sense

thank you for supporting my view! Exactly. The way he answered it told us everything we needed to know about him requesting a trade Behind closed doors. I’m really glad someone understand haha. Thanks man
I don't support your view at all. He never answered the question. You are looking for a denial as confirmation that some rumor started by a keyboard cowboy is true. That is not what happened and it's an uniformed jump to a conclusion that is simply not true.

So then if someone ask you if you are sleeping with your sister, you would entertain that question with a denial? I wouldn't even entertain something as stupid as that. I would just look at the person asking that question like they were a dumbarse. But you, you would deny it giving the dumbarse asking you that question a reason to believe that you were indeed sleeping with your sister based on the way you denied the allegation.

I don't support your view at all. He never answered the question. You are looking for a denial as confirmation that some rumor started by a keyboard cowboy is true. That is not what happened and it's an uniformed jump to a conclusion that is simply not true.

So then if someone ask you if you are sleeping with your sister, you would entertain that question with a denial? I wouldn't even entertain something as stupid as that. I would just look at the person asking that question like they were a dumbarse. But you, you would deny it giving the dumbarse asking you that question a reason to believe that you were indeed sleeping with your sister based on the way you denied the allegation.

Well I can’t convince You.

But, when reports do come out Eventually that he does demand a trade, I ask That you remember me and us having this very same conversation.

because surely when he does demand a trade or the Saints flat out trade him...At that point, you have to admit that the trade or him demanding a trade didn’t just come out of thin air...and that in hindsight, I was right

Well I can’t convince You.

But, when reports do come out Eventually that he does demand a trade, I ask That you remember me and us having this very same conversation.

because surely when he does demand a trade or the Saints flat out trade him...At that point, you have to admit that the trade or him demanding a trade didn’t just come out of thin air...and that in hindsight, I was right
And exactly how long should I wait? 2 years makes you right? 4 years? What's the time frame on you being right about an unsubstantiated rumor?

If he's traded this upcoming season, I admit I was wrong. Anything past that and it was complete made up BS.....kinda like all the stuff that was said about Kamara last year when he was hurt and still played and people were saying he needed to be or wanted to be traded.

Last edited:
And exactly how long should I wait? 2 years makes you right? 4 years? What's the time frame on you being right about an unsubstantiated rumor?

If he's traded this upcoming season, I admit I was wrong. Anything past that and it was complete made up BS.....kinda like all the stuff that was said about Kamara last year when he was hurt and still played and people were saying he needed to be or wanted to be traded.

that’s fine... I wasn’t thinking more than this off-season. Let’s wait.

and well no. this isn't like the Kamara story at all. Kamara didn’t punch his teammate, kamara didn’t cuss out his head coach, kamara didn’t passively aggressive talk bad about his QB publicly.

So...I’m confused...no one denied that CGM was playing injured Vs. people didn’t know Kamara was playing injured (therefore thinking he was frustrated and didnt want to be here)....so this isn’t like the kamara story At all. Because unlike the Kamara Narrative, there’s actual proof that CGM has shown frustration of the Saints Vs. people just thinking that Kamara was frustrated Last year

Let‘s try better next time and try not put 2 and 2 situations together just because the examples kinda sorta sounds and looks similar, ok?

The kamara example was fans’ assumptions he was frustrated vs. CGM IS ACTUALLY frustrated of his QB, Coach, the team. Why else would you cuss out your head coach and punch your teammate And subtweet that you’re frustrated?... Because he’s not frustrated?

Last edited:
It seems a large portion of Saints fans are more diva that Thomas. Everyone is up in their feelings about MT calling it how it is. It's been stated time and time again and shown on the football field time and time again that Brees can't throw the deep ball anymore. After last season's loss to the Vikings, what was being said? DBs played up short. The only long completion was by Taysom. Fast forward to this last loss, the only long completion was by Winston. Similarities? Thomas was saying what Minnesota's defensive coaches saw and obviously what Tampa's coaches saw, and y'all are tripping. It takes nothing away from Brees' legacy, it's just father time.

It seems a large portion of Saints fans are more diva that Thomas. Everyone is up in their feelings about MT calling it how it is. It's been stated time and time again and shown on the football field time and time again that Brees can't throw the deep ball anymore. After last season's loss to the Vikings, what was being said? DBs played up short. The only long completion was by Taysom. Fast forward to this last loss, the only long completion was by Winston. Similarities? Thomas was saying what Minnesota's defensive coaches saw and obviously what Tampa's coaches saw, and y'all are tripping. It takes nothing away from Brees' legacy, it's just father time.

It’s not what he said...It‘s now he went about saying it, publicly, in front of everyone to everyone. Those coaches/teams (TB and Minnesota) you mentioned...did say it publicly like how CGM did?

that’s fine... I wasn’t thinking more than this off-season. Let’s wait.

and well no. this isn't like the Kamara story at all. Kamara didn’t punch his teammate, kamara didn’t cuss out his head coach, kamara didn’t passively aggressive talk bad about his QB publicly.

So...I’m confused...no one denied that CGM was playing injured Vs. people didn’t know Kamara was playing injured (therefore thinking he was frustrated and didnt want to be here)....so this isn’t like the kamara story At all. Because unlike the Kamara Narrative, there’s actual proof that CGM has shown frustration of the Saints Vs. people just thinking that Kamara was frustrated Last year

Let‘s try better next time and try not put 2 and 2 together just because the examples kinda sorta sounds and looks similar, ok?
Don't be confused. Educate yourself. Two completely different personalities and maybe you missed it or wasn't paying attention but there was wild speculation about AK41 after Ingram left. CGM punched Gardner-Johnson because GJ is a professional agitator on another level. CGM goes all out in practice so he has the same intensity as he has during a game. It's been talked about before as one of the things that makes him so good.

And yeah, he was dead wrong for disrespecting Payton. Had Payton not had to suspend CGM, we wouldn't have ever heard about it. Fights happen all the time in practice, especially training camp. Payton made the right call because he had to and both CGM and Payton put it behind them. That is the extent of the "shown frustration of the Saints". Don't be confused.

There were many here speculating about CGM not playing and the extent of his injury. Plenty of the speculation about CGM stems from the his comments toward Brees concerning the player protest. Prior to that, no one had a problem with CGM. Now there's rampant hope of trading him and some even suggesting cut him.

So while these two situations have differences, they both stem from uniformed knee-jerk speculation and or simple dislike of a player for whatever reason. It shouldn't be the hard to see.

It’s not what he said...It‘s now he went about saying it, publicly, in front of everyone to everyone. Those coaches/teams (TB and Minnesota) you mentioned...did say it publicly like how CGM did?
Every football analysts has said it. Drew Brees arm has declined would you agree or disagree?

Every football analysts has said it. Drew Brees arm has declined would you agree or disagree?

football analysts doesn’t equal your own teammates dude. How can you think that’s the same?

Don't be confused. Educate yourself. Two completely different personalities and maybe you missed it or wasn't paying attention but there was wild speculation about AK41 after Ingram left. CGM punched Gardner-Johnson because GJ is a professional agitator on another level. CGM goes all out in practice so he has the same intensity as he has during a game. It's been talked about before as one of the things that makes him so good.

And yeah, he was dead wrong for disrespecting Payton. Had Payton not had to suspend CGM, we wouldn't have ever heard about it. Fights happen all the time in practice, especially training camp. Payton made the right call because he had to and both CGM and Payton put it behind them. That is the extent of the "shown frustration of the Saints". Don't be confused.

There were many here speculating about CGM not playing and the extent of his injury. Plenty of the speculation about CGM stems from the his comments toward Brees concerning the player protest. Prior to that, no one had a problem with CGM. Now there's rampant hope of trading him and some even suggesting cut him.

So while these two situations have differences, they both stem from uniformed knee-jerk speculation and or simple dislike of a player for whatever reason. It shouldn't be the hard to see.

you: he is not frustrated
me: he is frustrated

realize that you don’t know anymore than I do. Realize my oponion is just as right as yours. I even said I couldn’t convince you, so educate your little self and realize you won’t be able To convince Me You’re right...especially you have No affiliation With any more insiders than me...What I do have are posts stating he’s frustrated

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom