Is MT the best WR to ever suit up for the Saints? (1 Viewer)

Will MT go down as the best Saints WR in history? (Given health)

• He already is.

Votes: 125 57.1%
  • He’s got a great shot at it if he does it for a few more years.

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • Not gonna happen (No one could ever surpass Onome Ojo)

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Not only will he be the best we’ve ever had, he’ll be a HOF’er

Votes: 55 25.1%
  • Tacos

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
Brees can make anyone look better than they are, but it's easy to see MT is the man. A bigger faster Colston that seemingly has no weaknesses... we are witnessing greatness at the position.

giphy.gif

I’ve been around to see Eric Martin, Joe Horn, & Marques Colston (too young to see Abramowitz).

All great players. Joe Horn is still my favorite Saint of all-time. And injuries really hampered his career. I would’ve loved to see him play in his prime with Payton & Brees.

But Michael Thomas is clearly and objectively the greatest Saints WR of all-time. Not really debatable.

Brees can make anyone look better than they are, but it's easy to see MT is the man. A bigger faster Colston that seemingly has no weaknesses... we are witnessing greatness at the position.
Well, Colston was bigger. And I’m not sure about the speed comparison either.

But MT is clearly the superior athlete, route-runner, & has more dependable hands (& Colton’s were very good).

Well, Colston was bigger. And I’m not sure about the speed comparison either.

But MT is clearly the superior athlete, route-runner, & has more dependable hands (& Colton’s were very good).

That's correct, Colston was bigger and faster. Just for comparison of the names being thrown around in this thread.

Colston 4.57
Thomas 4.54
Horn - he said he left the game running a 4.42
Martin - 4.65

This is a great article on Martin. MT might be a bigger, faster modern day Eric Martin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom