Is no news good news regarding Brees? (1 Viewer)

He still working the raffles. So this is a good sign. Looks like he got a hair trim too

I saw this earlier but what I noticed is that he likes wearing those Jordan Trainer Prime shoes..which I have as well. I noticed him wearing those a few times. The white, red, black pair.

Theres no need to rush. The chiefs game isn't important as many people think. Its an afc game and even if we lose we will still have an NFC tiebreaker with the seahawks and packers. As long as Brees is healthy for the last dance HURRAH
And only as long as we tie with GB AND Seat, but if Seat loses and GB don’t, we won’t win the tiebreaker.

I don't see Brees returning no earlier than the Chiefs game. Having him play in a potential cold weather game in Philly when he's recovering from cracked ribs and a lung issue makes no sense to me.

That was my earliest prediction as well, but man I just don't know. Two weeks seems awfully optimistic for his injuries.

And only as long as we tie with GB AND Seat, but if Seat loses and GB don’t, we won’t win the tiebreaker.
You are correct! Lets hope he can return for the chiefs game. I want to see him warm up for 3 games before the playoffs. But when he got hurt I thought the most realistic scenario was him coming back in the post season.

There is this from the other day:

Well, he doesn't look like he's having problems communicating. If he had a serious lung issue, he would have a little trouble talking. I think he'll be back sooner rather than later. Just my opinion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom