Is Randy Moss a possibilty? (1 Viewer)

Gumerk

Hot Sauce Addict.
Reaction score
I know our main focus is defense and more defense, and I'm in total agreement, but could we possibly influence Moss with all the extra cap space we have to come to Nola? I'm just day-dreaming here, but Colston, Moss, and Meachum sure makes for a good dream. Thoughts?

Moss would be awesome and definitely worth considering, but he'd cost an awful lot. We really need a lot of help on defense so I'd probably pass on Moss, but I wouldn't cry if he wound up here.

Need to spend that cash on defense. Vilma is a nice start, but we need to upgrade at CB and DT, too. The only offensive players I'd like to see us pursue in FA is MTurner and supporting-cast type WR.

moss is using his free agent status to cash in with the patriots....i doubt the patriots let him get away

LoL..Yeah I was just kinda sitting there saying, wait a minute, Moss is a free agent, and we have a lot of cash to spend. Hmmm, if the defensive targeted free agents don't work out, Moss would be a earth moving signing. Even if we can't get him, I would be delighted to see us pursuing him. :)

What a great off-season btw.

Speaking as Vikings fan, unless Randy Moss grew up overnight in New England, you don't want him. He will sulk if he doesn't get the ball enough, he will take plays off, and he likely will divide the locker room and cause Drew Brees to develop migranes...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom