Is Robbie Gould still available? (1 Viewer)

It was Lutz's first game and he wasn't with this team during offseason or preseason. Give him a break on 50 and 61. He's got the leg, but he shouldn't have been in that situation on his first game and Payton knows it.

One unmismanaged timeout and that kick would have been made.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Gould is a washed up kicker that missed a lot last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are right he was 33 of 39, so he missed six last year. That's three times as many as Lutz missed today. Lutz only missed 7 last year in college with wider goal posts and that was on 19 attempts. I am ****** at Sean Payton for going with a rookie kicker. We are wasting the end of Drew Brees career with a crappy kicker, crappy defense and O-line.

Don't put it on the kid. Put it on the coach that put him in that position because after 10 years of doing his job he still doesn't understand the importance of timeouts and that will turn over a d-line roster every year but refuses to look at the coaching that can't develop a pass rush.

61 yarder sailed a bit but was on target, OP you were like yhe rest of us watching it hit well and was long enough then sail left inly difference is you created this ridiculous thread about it.

You are right he was 33 of 39, so he missed six last year. That's three times as many as Lutz missed today. Lutz only missed 7 last year in college with wider goal posts and that was on 19 attempts. I am ****** at Sean Payton for going with a rookie kicker. We are wasting the end of Drew Brees career with a crappy kicker, crappy defense and O-line.

REALLY! With Forbath we can't even attempt a 61 yarder let alone almost make it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom