Is Rodgers career now officially a disappointment (2 Viewers)

Been many years since he won a championship. Ever since then he hasnt come close to another one.

I cant recall any athlete being so anointed by the media come up so dissapointing short so often
A Dissapointment? Are you kidding me?

Been many years since he won a championship. Ever since then he hasnt come close to another one.

I cant recall any athlete being so anointed by the media come up so dissapointing short so often
Yeah, almost as big a disappointment as Brees', at least Rodgers has his 3 MVP honors to fall back on!!!

/s

Dude is not very likable. Also, it’s not his fault that the media always kiss his butt. However how is he always had a better team than Brees? Brees always had a better coach. The Saints was the much better team in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2018, and 2019. It is debatable that Brees had a better team in 2020 even though Toddler had the #1 seed.

Hands down one of the most physically talented QBs to ever play the game. But his intangibles take him down a couple notches based on what former teammates have said about him. But no, he's always had better teams than Drew had and done just as much.

Rodgers once got MVP over Brees in a season in which:

Brees had just as many wins as Rodgers

Brees led the league in completions, completion %, TDS, and an NFL record for yards in a season.

AND….Rodgers didn’t even have the most passing TDs in a single game by a Packer that year.
Yeah, this is probably where I really started to hate Rodgers. Brees was better by just about every statistical measure, yet Rodgers was the one who won MVP.

I’d take him tomorrow. He’s had a HOF career and been through how many coaches in GB? Put him with SP next year and we win the Super Bowl. Especially if home field advantage is in the dome in winter
I'd welcome it, but I don't think he'd play in NOLA. I could be wrong tho.

Brees led the league in completions, completion %, TDS, and an NFL record for yards in a season.

AND….Rodgers didn’t even have the most passing TDs in a single game by a Packer that year.
Yeah, the voters (media) are stupid.

His and Brees careers are very similar.
Except one is considered the most gifted QB ever and one is considered the least gifted great QB ever.

Brees overcame all of his shortcomings. Rodgers is widely considered to have no shortcomings.

Given all of what I just said, their careers CANT be similar.

You talking about 2011 when Rodgers had 45 TDs & 6 INTs and GB were 15-1 vs. Brees' 46 TDs & 14 INTs and the Saints were 13-3? Rodgers stats are better which is why his passer rating was higher that season.

Except one is considered the most gifted QB ever and one is considered the least gifted great QB ever.

Brees overcame all of his shortcomings. Rodgers is widely considered to have no shortcomings.

Given all of what I just said, their careers CANT be similar.
Pick 24 vs pick 32. Brees wasn’t considered the least gifted and A.a. Ron wasn’t considered the most gifted. And considered by whom, the sport media?
Speaking about least gifted. There was a slow, flabby dude that was picked in the 6th round.

He’s not even the best ARod.

It's funny because its true.

Honestly though, I don't like his attitude a lot of the time but to say he hasn't had a great career is just flat out wrong. I admire him for taking his stance this season regarding the protocols and all that, I know some people hate him for it but he made his choice and stood his ground.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom