Is SAINTS FEVER a real disease? (1 Viewer)

Not only is it real, it's also transmittable to cats and birds, who usually die within 24 hours of exposure.

When it has an excaberration, family and friends know to avoid one for a few days. Symptoms are normally, but not limited to mild depression, social despondancy and isolation, euphoria, and loud screaming. Can also lead to the STD known as HTI seen in spouses (Headboard Truama Injury).

But not all symptoms are degenerative. It is a unique disease in that it also has positve symptoms, such as restorative powers to mental and emotional health, uplifiting of entire cities, unification properties, as well as enhancing spiritual qualities like humility and thankfulness coupled with growth in virtue from being a long suffering fan.

I was first infected in '67 with so many who were there or listened as a lot of us Chalmations did to the radio call on my front porch to 00's K/O Return for a TD. Right then and there is when all of us got hooked like a hillbilly on meth for The Black and Gold. Hooked and "Jones-ing" for more, we stood steadfast to endure some of the worst football to be played on a Professional level. In spite of our initial, overwhelming enthusiasm, the ineptness on the field did little to quel the amazing need raging now inside of us as the fever took hold.
Things got so bad, an 8-8 season sent US ALL into a frenzy of things to come and we reveled in the fact that Archie went to The Pro Bowl for the first time a player was seleceted from a Non-winning team. We were clutching at anything in those days yet the virus now had us on the lunatic fringe, no lamp was safe no pet nor spouse, even the kids knew to keep their distance as they recognized the symptoms. Fits of rage, dialated pupils, gnashing of teeth, epletives emmited as if we were suffering from turrets syndrome.
After the emotional outpouring displayed during the Dome Opener post-Katrina, so many people became infected the diesease, which had been given to negativity , waiting for the shoe to dropaphrenia and lostitis was replaced by expect to winmania to now where we are now addicted to Championshipaholics which is now so entrenched into Black and Gold atosis, it had premutated into a genetically transmitted disease and will only be exponentially spread should The SAINTS ACTUALLY fulfill the quest for League domination and EARN THE LOMBARDI TROPHY, this SAINTS disease will become epedemic in proportion and there will be no turning back for generation after generations to come!

I know I'm infected and EVERYONE HERE is a sick as I am. It's so reassuring!

I may call in sick to work due to Saints Fever on Monday. The only cure, more Mike Bell.

instead of this you should have 2 Brees' before bedtime and take 2 Bush' with breakfast, I am not a Doctor...but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom