Humor Is Sean Payton(whatever that kid's name is from Malcolm in The middle is) a fraud (1 Viewer)

I guess we know those coaches missing carried Payton all these years. I have been bamboozled, and hoodwinked....
You are absolutely correct - I have been working on how to express these exact words. What does CSP become when you take away most of his assistant coaches and 9 of his core players? He turns into an absolute joke... A sham, if you will. I feel so ashamed that I have been cheering this team on so long.

So what if they are missing 17 percent of their starters? Next man up, I say, even if that man previously wasn't sure which sport or position he played. Same goes for coaches! So what if you used to be the guy who swapped out all of the urinal cakes. Get in there, grab a clipboard, and start making personnel changes.

I'm tired of the excuses. If the person who used to determine how much gauze to use when taping up wrists can't develop and execute an offensive game plan, then maybe we are promoting the wrong people.

We need to take a top-to-bottom look at every person on the team and staff, and evaluate if we made the right choice. After, of course, determining whether or not they have, had, or will have COVID, or may at some point be around people who have or can have, or even want to have, COVID.

You are absolutely correct - I have been working on how to express these exact words. What does CSP become when you take away most of his assistant coaches and 9 of his core players? He turns into an absolute joke... A sham, if you will. I feel so ashamed that I have been cheering this team on so long.

So what if they are missing 17 percent of their starters? Next man up, I say, even if that man previously wasn't sure which sport or position he played. Same goes for coaches! So what if you used to be the guy who swapped out all of the urinal cakes. Get in there, grab a clipboard, and start making personnel changes.

I'm tired of the excuses. If the person who used to determine how much gauze to use when taping up wrists can't develop and execute an offensive game plan, then maybe we are promoting the wrong people.

We need to take a top-to-bottom look at every person on the team and staff, and evaluate if we made the right choice. After, of course, determining whether or not they have, had, or will have COVID, or may at some point be around people who have or can have, or even want to have, COVID.

Sorry for the late reply, but do you have a newsletter, if so how can i subscribe?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom