Is Sean smarter than Tom??? (1 Viewer)

Pa.Saint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know either of them personally, but what Sean Payton has showed us this year I truley believe he is smarter than Tom Coughlin. IMO that is what the game will come down to, Payton will have his team sharp as a tack this week and as long as the WR';s hold on to the ball the game is ours

Another thing to think about, the Giants can not stand Coughlin, they have proven that by talking to the media about him all year long. Saints players would go thru a brick wall for Payton!

I am hoping that the Saints players will show their loyalty to Sean Payton on Sunday just like they did against the Cowgirls. After all, the Giants (albeit under Jim Fassell) were the ones who took away Payton's play-calling duties and forced him to find a job under Parcells.

Whether he is a better coach would probably be the better comparison. No way to know either way cause it's still early for Sean. Don't forget Tom has been around a while:dunno:

Whether he is a better coach would probably be the better comparison. No way to know either way cause it's still early for Sean. Don't forget Tom has been around a while:dunno:[/QUOT

Isn't the better coach a smarter coach??? In my opinion Sean was a smarter coach than Tuna a couple of weeks ago, and a better coach too!!!!!!!

Tom is a big baby. You always see him with his head down with his hands on his knees. This could be due to his age a little, but this man needs to take some pills.

I don't know if Payton is smarter thean Tom but I do know he is a better motivator of his players. I am sure Tom would be a really good coach if he had the personality of Payton.

I think Payton is the finest coaching mind in the NFL this year but -- as seen in the Redskins game -- he can get a little full of himself and overlook things.

Who knows? We should sit them down and see who could solve a really challenging Sudoku puzzle the quickest.

Oh, I thought you meant Benson.

Little known fact, Tom Coughlin coached the school I got to up here (RIT) for 3 years in the 1970's. He didn't win a game. The football program was cut after he left.

So yeah, Payton almost has to be a smarter coach by default :hihi:

Isn't the better coach a smarter coach??? In my opinion Sean was a smarter coach than Tuna a couple of weeks ago, and a better coach too!!!!!!!

Your original question was smarter not smarter coach. There are very smart people who can't coach at all. Don't take it the wrong way I was just responding to your question the way I understood it.:tup2:

Your original question was smarter not smarter coach. There are very smart people who can't coach at all. Don't take it the wrong way I was just responding to your question the way I understood it.:tup2:

..............Kewl..............

Coughlin looks like a broken man on the sidelines. It's kind of sad to watch him these days. At least Payton keeps his composure when the calls go against him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom