Is Stephen A Smith high? (1 Viewer)

Pharoah

American saints fan by the grace of god
Reaction score
He has had alot of well documented slip ups lately. But he just refered to the Saints as the New Orleans Hornets! ? b.t.w. i have a serious almost palatable distaste of him but wow. Maybe he took too many concussions in school being beat on because of his loud mouth?

You seen how ESPN work that man to death with all sports... his bags under his eyes are so big that he would get charged an airline luggage fee.

SAS is always on something. Nobody wants any part of it.

Ehh... he plays character and has been pretty entertaining.

Love this...

I felt a deep impending sence of doom as i watched him defile brees's jersey just to get under the skin of cowboys fans. I just pray he stays off of the Saints bandwagon. Dont need his bad juju

I felt a deep impending sence of doom as i watched him defile brees's jersey just to get under the skin of cowboys fans. I just pray he stays off of the Saints bandwagon. Dont need his bad juju
We already got Skip Bayless picking us to win the Superbowl from day 1, I don't think it can get any worse than that

Don't think we have to worry about Stephen A. being on the Saints wagon anytime soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom