Is Sunday Night's Game a Play-off game? (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
I know it's NOT but, it figuratively IS since we control our own destiny and does dallas, both teams will need this game even IF they live to play on and can still make the play-offs with out the win.

This has so many implications it's not funny. Coach on Coach, media darling Romo against our cowboy spiin off defensive players, Drew Brees and his passing game with Colston back ( hoepfully) , the new found success of Reggie breaking out and DEUCE having a great 100yd. + game with our Defense having a field day with the 9'er's with 4 sacks and 3 picks!

It's Play-Off time to me as we go into the dallas den on National television!

Hey Daaaalllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss! THE SAINTS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!

No, playoff games are one-and-done, Thankfully we're not in that situation.

No, playoff games are one-and-done, Thankfully we're not in that situation.

Yeah I know, but it's kinda like a play-off game isn't it or am I just hyperventilating?
It FEELS like one to me and we could be facing these guys again in the P/O's so...... Well, OK! It's NOT a play-off game. But it is kinda important!

It's a big game. A huge game even. It's basically the difference between a #2 seed and a #4 seed. But even if we lose vs Dallas a #4 seed is not only possible, it's still likely. So i'm not freaking out.

Yeah I know, but it's kinda like a play-off game isn't it or am I just hyperventilating?
It FEELS like one to me and we could be facing these guys again in the P/O's so...... Well, OK! It's NOT a play-off game. But it is kinda important!

The atmosphere & pre-game hype may feel like it, Dr. DADDY-EAUX, but it's not the end all, not yet anyway. :scratch:

Sure it is.... I think the winner gets a first round bye... especially if it is us because we own a 7-1 confernce record that will be 8-1... sure we have to win the rest but by winnning I think we have the iniside road to the bye... I also think Chicago is a paper tiger and will get beat in their first round game which means if we do get the bye, we have a great chance to host he NFC Championship game..... This Sunday is very much a Playoff Game

I'm just glad that im going to this game

and its gonna be my first saints game ever!!!!

WOOHOO can't wait!!!

I know it's NOT but, it figuratively IS since we control our own destiny and does dallas, both teams will need this game even IF they live to play on and can still make the play-offs with out the win.

This has so many implications it's not funny. Coach on Coach, media darling Romo against our cowboy spiin off defensive players, Drew Brees and his passing game with Colston back ( hoepfully) , the new found success of Reggie breaking out and DEUCE having a great 100yd. + game with our Defense having a field day with the 9'er's with 4 sacks and 3 picks!

It's Play-Off time to me as we go into the dallas den on National television!

Hey Daaaalllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss! THE SAINTS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!

You've been taken in by the media hype already beginning. Lay off the ESPN and just let it flow naturally. :)

I'm just glad that im going to this game

and its gonna be my first saints game ever!!!!

WOOHOO can't wait!!!

You have got to be sh.......... me? YOU my friend are in for such a TREAT!

I hope you put the mojo on those cowpatties and bring the SAINTS a "W"! I know we can count on you to cheer loudly and wildly!

Hey Daaaaaaallllllllllaaaaaaaaassssssssss! THE SAINTS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!

I hope you put the mojo on those cowpatties and bring the SAINTS a "W"! I know we can count on you to cheer loudly and wildly!

you already know that im gonna be scraming the whole game!!!!!

i just hope i can come back with all my voice

YYYEAAHHH!!

I will be there as well!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom