Is Taysom Signed? (1 Viewer)

He hasn’t signed the tender. If he signs it, he can’t sign an offer sheet from another team. But no team is offering him anything so... yes he’s coming back, but he’s still holding out hope for a raise

I think terms of a long term deal is on the way. If he is the long term solution, then a long term deal should have been on the books soon.

Unless he signs with us beforehand, he has until April 17 to sign another team's offer sheet.

Let's hope that he's gonna stay with us, in the worst case we get a 1st round pick in return so i wouldn't cry !

There is nothing for him to sign with us in regards to the first round tender. It isn’t like a franchise tag that needs to be signed. It is what he is playing for next year unless he signs a contract with another team or with us.

He's guaranteed 4.6 million from us this year as it is. Currently, there are only 12 players on the roster with a higher cap number. I don't think anyone else is going to pay him that much.

no one is going to offer a 1st round pick for a guy that only threw 13 passes. If it had been a 2nd, that would be different.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom