Is Teddy B better than Luke McCown? (1 Viewer)

Whodat GT

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
In 2015 Brees bruised his rotator cuff and was out against the Carolina Panthers. The team played Luke McCown, and he almost pulled out the win. Do you think Teddy B is better than McCown?

McCown is better...even if he is employed bagging groceries at Rouse’s.

In 2015 Brees bruised his rotator cuff and was out against the Carolina Panthers. The team played Luke McCown, and he almost pulled out the win. Do you think Teddy B is better than McCown?

Well, McCown did have a pretty decent game, but I think they planned for him to play, right? I don't really remember how that worked out. Anyway, it will take more than one good or bad performance to really say. All we need is for Teddy to keep us in the game, not lose it for us.

Well, McCown did have a pretty decent game, but I think they planned for him to play, right? I don't really remember how that worked out. Anyway, it will take more than one good or bad performance to really say. All we need is for Teddy to keep us in the game, not lose it for us.

That´s right. Its actually a trick question. Since the team hasn´t game planned specifically with Bridgewater as a QB, we can´t know for sure. At least Teddy has a lot of tape that they can work with from his days in Minnesotta... something they didn´t have with Luke.

I guess a better question would be: how does the system and personnel that Bridgewater had to work with when he started in Minnesota compare to the one here?

based on his play so far his entire time on this team no, and its not even close

I guess a better question would be: how does the system and personnel that Bridgewater had to work with when he started in Minnesota compare to the one here?

Teddy's best year in 2015, they were 28th ranked offense in total yards, 4th in rushing yards (Adrian Peterson), dead last in passing yards.
The Vikings defense was 5th in points per game, and 13th in total yards.

So, Teddy was carried by a great running attack, and a good enough defense that was great at limiting the other team on points (likely due to the vikings maintaining good time of possession with their ground game.

So, the Seahawks are going to do what the Rams did ... stack 9 people in the box and dare Bridgewater to throw something more than 5 yards down the field, something that is not a strength of his.

Not based on anything we've seen so far from Teddy. He looked bad against the Panthers last year, mostly bad in preseason, and he was bad against the Rams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom