Is the clock ticking on Kanye West yet? (1 Viewer)

I hate him. he's a good producer, but i cant stand him as a rapper or from what ive seen his personality either. he should stick to making beats , so that better rappers can rap to them

I used to really like Kanye, but he's rapdiy dropping in my estimation. I've got tickets to see him in november, dunno if I'm gonna go. Graduation is one of the worst albums I've listened to in quite a while. Even Wayne couldn't save it. :hihi:

What happened? :(

***“That’s two years in a row, man ... give a black man a chance,”***

Right there is where I would have laughed at him and walked off. What a complete uneducated idiot. I am so sick of this crap. The jerk has a career, makes a lot of money, has won awards in the past, yet he still pulls this "oh help me, I'm black and can't make it in a white world" crap. I wish he move to some deserted island and leave the rest of us alone. Such a spoiled brat. Goodbye Kanye, your 15 minutes are up.

***“That’s two years in a row, man ... give a black man a chance,”***

Right there is where I would have laughed at him and walked off. What a complete uneducated idiot. I am so sick of this crap. The jerk has a career, makes a lot of money, has won awards in the past, yet he still pulls this "oh help me, I'm black and can't make it in a white world" crap. I wish he move to some deserted island and leave the rest of us alone. Such a spoiled brat. Goodbye Kanye, your 15 minutes are up.

I agree to some extent. It annoying when someone immediately pulls out the race card for no apparent reason. It seems almost laughable that MTV, the network that basically led Hip Hop/Rap into mainstream pop culture are trying to "keep the black man down." But, I was curious to see if the person who won Male Artist of the Year was black. That would have made the comment even dumber.

Unfortunately, Justin Timberlake won Male Artist of the Year. I guess I can see why Kanye would be upset about losing to Justin Timberlake.:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom