Is the Karma Train chugging on a fast track to Goodell? (1 Viewer)

Fontenot

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Ever since Goodell pronounced his ridiculous sentence it's been one bad thing after another for the NFL. The so called evidence and the investigation were both exposed by the players' suits, the refs have filed suit, and arrests are happening at alarming rates. Bad juju goin' down for RG. As Marie Laveau Might say : "make it right, or what you did be done to you".

Yeah but what will Goodell do about it? He will attempt to punish us more for it. An example of that is how when Chase Daniel and Lofton had a skirmish in OTAs and the NFL decided to investigate the practice tapes. But then several other teams had the same problems but the NFL did absolutely nothing about it. They are out to get us and I have a feeling this is going to continue until we are eliminated from the Superbowl.

I hope so, but right now all we have is a bunch of DUIs while the NFL is still getting away with their sham investigation & appeals process of the "bounty" program.

Karma won't truly start to hit Goodell unless the judge allows those cases to go to court and we get discovery.

I hope so, but right now all we have is a bunch of DUIs while the NFL is still getting away with their sham investigation & appeals process of the "bounty" program.

Karma won't truly start to hit Goodell unless the judge allows those cases to go to court and we get discovery.

Maybe the Judge's ruling will be the his next bad juju......

Yeah but what will Goodell do about it? He will attempt to punish us more for it. An example of that is how when Chase Daniel and Lofton had a skirmish in OTAs and the NFL decided to investigate the practice tapes. But then several other teams had the same problems but the NFL did absolutely nothing about it. They are out to get us and I have a feeling this is going to continue until we are eliminated from the Superbowl.

Um he took away practices in Seattle. He investigated several teams for that, we weren't the only one. He was just doing to us what he did to everybody else. No need to make up things and whine about them.

Um he took away practices in Seattle. He investigated several teams for that, we weren't the only one. He was just doing to us what he did to everybody else. No need to make up things and whine about them.

Actually the only team I know of that had practices taken away was Seattle and that happened before the Saints had thier little scuffle. Other teams also had some fights but nothing happened to them same as the Saints.

Ever since Goodell pronounced his ridiculous sentence it's been one bad thing after another for the NFL. The so called evidence and the investigation were both exposed by the players' suits, the refs have filed suit, and arrests are happening at alarming rates. Bad juju goin' down for RG. As Marie Laveau Might say : "make it right, or what you did be done to you".

Please don't even bring the Karma conversation into the Bounty mess. :jpshakehead: Karma is such a misunderstood and over abused term. Karma is typically interpreted in the modern world, "For every action there is an equal counter reaction."

According to the words of Buddha and not a bunch of monks trying to rule the behavior of the masses with promises of a better next life, if an evil over lord goes and kills a bunch of innocent peasants, the Karma is instantaneous for the evil over lord. The action itself keeps the evil overload from experiencing enlightenment at that very moment and keeps the evil over lord in a state of suffering. As far as the peasants who got slaughtered, that is just the Universal law playing itself out and not anything personal to those who got slaughtered.

And I'm sure there's 100 more interpretations by Buddhist scholars on Karma. So I'll some it up. Regardless of how much money Goodell makes, how many expensive meals he eats and cars he rides, Goodell is a miserable SOB and his actions based out of ego against the Saints, just keep him being a miserable, unhappy SOB incapable of experiencing happiness. That is his Karma and it is now. If a meteor strikes him and crushes his head, that's just the universal law, not karma. :9:

When is the season starting? :idunno:

Oh snap.....Now there is Karma Police?!?!?!?!
Are you seriously trying to tell people what they should believe Karma means?? You REALLY need the season to start don't you??

Please don't misuse the term Universal Law, it is a very touchy subject for me......sarcasm off........

I see no problem with swimmers post. Just informative stuff about a misused term. I can define Karma as I please, doesnt make it correct. Just sayin. And yes, lets hope the season starts and our threads revolve around the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom