Is the NFC Now the Weaker Conference? (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Especially after the retirement of Drew and what is going on in Green Bay. I just don't a lot of deep teams in the NFC compared to the AFC right now. Cleveland got better real fast IMO. What say you?

No doubt AFC already is the stronger Conference. If Rodgers goes to the Broncos as the rumor mills suggest, then its leaps and bounds the better conference.

AFC Potentially

Rodgers, Allen, Mahomes, Herbert, Jackson, Tannehill, potentially big stars Lawrence and Wentz.

NFC

Wilson, Stafford, Murray, DAK, Ryan, Brady. Potentially big stars Winston and Darnold.

This here is why i think Saints have great shot at getting to the SuperBowl, especially if Winston lives up to what many thought he was supposed. The Saints have a really good roster and a Potentially really good QB in Winston

With the exception of Stafford and Brady all the other really good QBs play on teams with serious flaws.

If Rodgers is traded ti DEN then there are only 3 SuperBowl contenders Tampa, NO, LAR in the NFC

No doubt AFC already is the stronger Conference. If Rodgers goes to the Broncos as the rumor mills suggest, then its leaps and bounds the better conference.

AFC Potentially

Rodgers, Allen, Mahomes, Herbert, Jackson, Tannehill, potentially big stars Lawrence and Wentz.

NFC

Wilson, Stafford, Murray, DAK, Ryan, Brady. Potentially big stars Winston and Darnold.

This here is why i think Saints have great shot at getting to the SuperBowl, especially if Winston lives up to what many thought he was supposed. The Saints have a really good roster and a Potentially really good QB in Winston

With the exception of Stafford and Brady all the other really good QBs play on teams with serious flaws.

If Rodgers is traded ti DEN then there are only 3 SuperBowl contenders Tampa, NO, LAR in the NFC
No joke, now I feel better about our chances this year😆😆😆💀💀💀. Although, I would put Zona in the mix and possibly a “sleeper” team that always comes out of nowhere.

No joke, now I feel better about our chances this year😆😆😆💀💀💀. Although, I would put Zona in the mix and possibly a “sleeper” team that always comes out of nowhere.
Yeah NFC West is pretty strong. NFC South a mystery. NFC NORTH and EAST are fairly weak

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom