Is the NFL exploring fan PPE to attend games this fall? (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This could be the path forward for NFL to play in front of fans in 2020:

They could customize them with individual team logos - and color schemes.

*Disclaimer: No actual knowledge that the NFL is considering this. This is parody.

Kidding aside, I wonder what will the league do if a player or players, or anyone working the games are affected with the virus? Would they do just like they did with the NBA game when they had to shut everything down in middle of the game. I am curious about how the league handles it.

How am I supposed to drink my beer in that thing :frack: I don't see a nacho or hotdog hole.... this is getting ridiculous
If I can live without ever seeing the term "Hotdog Hole".

Almost as gross as real Superdome hotdogs

Literally not a single person is going to wear that to a concert or a football game. Between "just watch at home", "wear that suit to a game", and "walk a 30 foot hall of legos barefoot" I'd rank them stay home, legos, then the suit.

This could be the path forward for NFL to play in front of fans in 2020:

They could customize them with individual team logos - and color schemes.

*Disclaimer: No actual knowledge that the NFL is considering this. This is parody.

Get in on the ground floor for the Decontamination Kiosks...

That's gonna be big - like plastics in the 60s.

Literally not a single person is going to wear that to a concert or a football game. Between "just watch at home", "wear that suit to a game", and "walk a 30 foot hall of legos barefoot" I'd rank them stay home, legos, then the suit.

I beg to differ.

Probably going to cost around 300 to 500 dollars.

Here in Jacksonville...people would die of heatstroke. COVID would be the least of our concerns. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom