Is the Saints Roster Attractive Enough to Lure Derek Carr? (2 Viewers)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
In today's post, I conducted a deep dive and see if the Saints roster is attractive enough to lure Derek Carr. I did a side-by-side roster comparison with three other teams that may be interested in the Raiders QB. Enjoy!!

Dennis Allen is still friends with Carr and they text each other pretty consistently.

If we were to get Carr, Allen would be a big reason why. Whether we like him as our HC or not.
I have plenty of friends I wouldn’t want to work with. Carr isn’t committing career suicide hitching his wagon to Dennis Allen.

I have plenty of friends I wouldn’t want to work with. Carr isn’t committing career suicide hitching his wagon to Dennis Allen.

I literally laughed @ "Allen would be a big reason" why we got Carr. People actually believe a QB trying to resurrect his career, is going to willingly choose Dennis Allen as the vessel to do that. Cmon St Spud.

There may not be a worse tandem in the league than the injury lawyers Allen and Carmichael to represent you as a damaged QB.

I literally laughed @ "Allen would be a big reason" why we got Carr. People actually believe a QB trying to resurrect his career, is going to willingly choose Dennis Allen as the vessel to do that.
I said if we got him.

Relationships matter.

Carr will go to the team that gives him the most $ and if it’s close, relationships could tilt it one way or the other.

He’s Derek Carr. Not Lamar Jackson or some other highly coveted player who will have his pick of teams.

Carr will go to the team that gives him the most $ and if it’s close, relationships could tilt it one way or the other.

He’s Derek Carr. Not Lamar Jackson or some other highly coveted player who will have his pick of teams.

As weve established in another thread. Dennis Allen is Rich Kotites thong strap. You cant willingly put your career in the hands of a guy who is one of the worst HCs of all time.

Relationships matter, but they dont require people do stupid things.

As weve established in another thread. Dennis Allen is Rich Kotites thong strap. You cant willingly put your career in the hands of a guy who is one of the worst HCs of all time.

Relationships matter, but they dont require people do stupid things.
I don’t want Dennis Allen as our coach. I’ll make that clear.

But some people are making huge leaps about how poorly he’s perceived.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom