Is their anyway Bjeorn Werner falls!!!STUD (1 Viewer)

Woerner isn't a high motor guy he doesn't put much effort in playing the run, gives up on rushing that passer if his initial effort doesn't work and disappears for huge stretches.

Woerner isn't a high motor guy he doesn't put much effort in playing the run, gives up on rushing that passer if his initial effort doesn't work and disappears for huge stretches.

That isn't really what I have noticed from film, I have only watched highlights though so it could be.He is projected to go in the top 10 for a reason though.

Dont get the Allen comparisons. .....I def dont see Justin Smith.

I know he is white and all but come on man.

Werner is a best though, a mean pass rusher. Questionable motor at times though and must win early for him to make the play.

That isn't really what I have noticed from film, I have only watched highlights though so it could be.He is projected to go in the top 10 for a reason though.

He is a good pass rusher, but go and take a look at his full cut ups and you will see what we are talking about with his effort. If he doesnt when early he is done. And he rarely gets invovled in run plays that are away from him.

Seen comparisons to Chris Long. He is more of a 4-3 DE from what I understand.

I really like him as a prospect. Just not for us. I do not think he would fit as a 3 - 4 OLB on either side, I think you negate any of his strengths if you ask him to play DE in a 3 - 4.

He is a good prospect, one of my favorites in the draft. But he is a 4 - 3 RDE. He is going to make a lot of money in this league playing that position. Its his most natural position and when you take a guy as high as he is gonna go, you want to put him in the best position to make plays.

I do not think he will be there when we pick, and would only entertain it of all 3 top tackles are off the board, as well as Jordan, Mingo, Ziggy. Id even put Jones, and Lotulelei if they clear medically ahead of him. I think all of these guys would better serve us than playing Werner out of position.

Really like the guy tho, just not for our defense.

It is tough to get a good feel of what these guys are like on every play watching highlights.

Highlights only show the good plays. With 3 minutes of video and YouTube you could make even Will Herring look like a pro bowl player.

It is tough to get a good feel of what these guys are like on every play watching highlights.

If you are interested in watching him just look for FSU defense torrents.

I know its not "watching film". But now days you can watch every single defensive snap from games in videos under 10 minutes. They have all the plays broken down from whistle to whistle, around 70 plays a game, lasting on average 9 seconds.

I don't get into the draft as much as I used to, but its very easy to watch every snap from a prospect now days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom