Is there a curse for ex Saints oline/te (1 Viewer)

saintsmarchin

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Injuries are horrible when they happen and I wouldn't want to have ill will towards any ex-saint but.. if we look at the list...

Lecharles Bentley
Carl nicks
Jimmy graham
Benjamin Watson
Jonathan Goodwin

Injuries are horrible when they happen and I wouldn't want to have ill will towards any ex-saint but.. if we look at the list...

Lecharles Bentley
Carl nicks
Jimmy graham
Benjamin Watson
Jonathan Goodwin

Umm didn't Goodwin start every game for the 9ers his few years there. I think he even made the probowl or was an alternate. So why is he cursed?

Lecharles Bentley
Carl nicks
Jimmy graham
Benjamin Watson
Jonathan Goodwin
Jonathan Goodwin did very well in stint with 49ers. Anchored a physical, top rushing attack.

It was when he came back to the Saints that he showed his decline.

Lack of talent isn't really a curse.

It can be. I mean, whenever the organization brings guys in whether it be through free agency or draft, you never really know how things will pan out. I'm starting to think somebody made a deal with the devil in 09 cause its been downhill ever since

Lecharles Bentley
Carl nicks
Jimmy graham
Benjamin Watson
Jonathan Goodwin

I think you mean Jeff Faine. I been looking at this since Bentley went down. I also throw Gallete in as people who left for bigger paydays and got hurt.

Lecharles Bentley
Carl nicks
Jimmy graham
Benjamin Watson
Jonathan Goodwin

This is the result of 'gris-gris'. Don't tell me you don't know what that is.

I loved Bentley when he was a SAINT. Bentley was one of the best OLineman we have ever had. I wish he would seek to be an OL coach for the SAINTS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom