Is there a trashier fanbase than the Falcons? (1 Viewer)

Cleveland.

Their fans are ugly greasy haired tubs of lard with pit hair and face stubble. Their breath could knock a raccoon on its butt from forty paces. When they sit their butt crack shows, they belch cheap beer, and they swear like sailors...

...and that’s just the women.
Now THAT is a funny post. Having gone to college near Cleveland, I didn't find the Cleveland fans THAT bad. :smilielol:

The fans are getting desperate. Not only is their team not doing well, but combined with the fact the Saints could very well play and win the Super Bowl in their stadium has to be annoying them like an itch in the middle of the back.
I think that itch is a little lower in the middle of the hind side.

Eagles fans are brutal.

But they do show up, win or lose, and they are as smart and aware as they are bitter when things are not going well. But yes, they can get nasty.

Oddly, as I have been living here for the entirety of Drew's career with the Saints, but for some reason they just love Brees. My best guess is that it fits with their underdog mentality. Because we've never been rivals, and we also were so bad for so long, I get treated with respect around here. It's always "hey, your Saints look pretty good" and the like. It's always "your Saints." They get it.
Same experience since I moved back to the area, but then I don't wear much Saints gear. Philly certainly has that underdog mentality, living in the shadow of NYC, the Yankees, etc. And their tradition of losing in professional sports is ingrained. I still have painful memories of the 1964 Phillies, probably the worst collapse ever by a professional sports team. It's no excuse for their boorish behavior, but it's easy to understand once you have experienced some of it.

This is how the Flacons fans want to stop the Saints from hoisting the Lombari in their own city:

"Injur Brees on Turkey day. "
"Pray that a tornado destroys the Benz"
"I'd never vouch for this any other year, but this seems to be the only option. Have guys fall at Brees legs and roll up on Thomas and Kamara. "
"One of your key players on offense will be going down. Thomas, Kamara or Brees. It will happen and we'll see how you feel about it then. "

Holy guacamole, this is one sad fanbase

Just more reasons for us all to take the high road with our comments.

Anyone saying the Falcons hasn't seen Vikings fans or Panthers fans for any significant amount of time. They're nothing compared to the whining you see from those two fanbases.

They hate us cos they ain't us.....

I know it sounds cliche but that's really all it boils down to. They can continue to enjoy their empty stadium and losing record. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to enjoying Victory Monday for the 8th week in a row. WHODAT?!

The question is which are the trashiest, and it's Eagles fans.
It's not even close.

Yes, you have seen many Vikings fan whine, especially because of our playoff history in 2009, and I'm sure we have trashy fans somewhere.... call us whiny or obnoxious, and I'd agree with that more. But straight out trashy.... that's Eagles fans. As much as I'd like to name a divisional opponent... it's Eagles fans.
They are horrific people and if you call them on it, they'll defend the fact they are horrible and it's your fault they are.

Man, I remember after our first game with them last year ( where they only beat us by 3) all those penalties were thrown on us. Falcon fans were saying " stop crying" ok, fair enough. Second game we win, they are crying about penalties. I saw one Falcon say " they threw all those flags on us, and they only beat us by 11!

What Makes that fan base the worst is that they are oblivious, and they think their team is better then what they are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom