Is there a way to stop facial ticks...? (1 Viewer)

Well according to my doctor my issues are pretty severe, SWJJ. I have facial jerks and my teeth are always gritting continuously and I cannot control it. I was prescribed Orap for a long time and it led to some problems later on. I wasn't trying to make a big deal out of it man, I was only trying to help cdogg out because I have a similar problem and felt some responsible answer was needed

Did you start a different regimine or just stop taking Orap?

Did your Doctor just give up when you had side effects to orap?

I took Orap for almost 10 years, SWJJ. then my doctor took me off of Orap because he saw it stopped working almost 5 years ago. My OCD and tics are severe according to my doctor and he felt that something else was needed to help control it more efficiently. To be completely honest I take more medication then just 1, I take like 4 to help control my severe OCD problems. I have been on prescribed medication since I was diagnosed with OCD at age 13.

AS long he he has you on something is really all I was concerned about.

Well Saintsman has noted that he has been disagnosed with some severe issues in the past. Assburgers, ocd, tourettes and mild schizophrenia, so he is going to be on medication. That doesn't matter to me. I have known some people with tourettes in the past that had all manners of ticks, twitches, movements, etc. - some even funny (including to them). But I would still have my favorite steak with him, the baby back ribs with Texas style barbeque sauce, the kind you would love if you have ever been to Ruby Teusedays or J.R. :17: :17: :17:

TPS

Some medications cause tics, so talk to your doc. Either way they can be controlled. Good luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom