Is there another division with better... (1 Viewer)

CajunSaint08

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Is there another division with better TE's; Shockey, Winslow, Gonzalez. There might be a better TE than one or all of these, but as a division, NFC South has to have the best.

Can you name another division with 3 Pro-bowl TE's? Shockey will be a beast this year if he stays healthy. I could see him finish with 20+ TD's this year. Bree's loves the TE since his days back in San Diego. Last year, even though Billy Miller was a stud, he did not have the true TE presence he wanted. He does this year.

Also, the TE from New England, Thomas, might be a steal, as the year goes on. IMO, I believe the emergence of Thomas in such a short time was the reason Buck Ortega was releaseed.

Geaux Saints!!!

20 No Freaking way.

I would say NFC east has compareable TEs. THey have Cooley and Witten, I also believe Brent Celek is going tobecome the next good TE in THe NFL.

20 Tds? Thats alot for any player much less a TE, but I guess I cant argue w/ you, since he is actually on pace for 32. I hope your right.
That is a lot of TDs for any player.You rarely see that kind of production from a TE.

I'd have to second the NFC EAST as being the best all-around division for TEs.

Witten, Cooley, Celek, and Boss > Gonzales, Shockey, Winslow, and whoever Carolina has (I am far too lazy today to look that up).

However, it is hard to argue against the SOUTH just because we have a definitive Hall of Famer, and two other former Pro Bowlers.

So across the board? EAST... Pound for pound? SOUTH

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom