Is there any way to re-watch college games from this past season? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just trying to fill some time. I know I could go a couple questionable routes, but I was looking for a more legit way that I could watch on a TV using a ROKU, etc. before exploring the other methods.

I know you said college, but NFL is offering Gamepass for free. This is until May 1st I believe. Maybe ESPN+ has old college games on it.

There are a number of full LSU games on YouTube, minus commercials and huddles. I watch the 1971 LSU/Notre Dame game a couple days ago.

Ara Parsegian and Chollie Mac looked so young. Bert was slanging that ball. Tommy Casanova looked like an All American.

Search for "LSU no huddle" and you can find them...

The LSU-Clemson National Championship game is being replayed right now on the SEC Network.

I hear it's a good game. :scratch:

The LSU-Clemson National Championship game is being replayed right now on the SEC Network.

I hear it's a good game. :scratch:
Shirt. You're watching that? Haven't we already discussed you watching LSU games? It doesn't matter that this happened in the past. These are strange times and I feel that you watching this game could lead to a rip in the fabric of space and time, resulting in a loss of the title. It's probably too late already. :(

Shirt. You're watching that? Haven't we already discussed you watching LSU games? It doesn't matter that this happened in the past. These are strange times and I feel that you watching this game could lead to a rip in the fabric of space and time, resulting in a loss of the title. It's probably too late already. :(
So far the score is turning out just the same as it did back in January.
But I'm poised to change the channel the moment the momentum switches back to Clemson.

:grin:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom