Is there any way we could sign Nnamdi, Butler, AND Bryant McKinnie? And still have room for a contract with Graham? (1 Viewer)

the truth is YES,many ways to do it, remember 2015 the cap will go up with a new tv deal

Easy to put the future aside. For now, signing any one of those guys would likely involve the release of some $500K/yr players.

While I have not been a big fan of Ben Watson in his career - feeling as though he disappears for long stretches, I think he is a big deal of a signing for us as he can fit perfectly into our offense. That being said, we do not know the terms of his deal so it is likely his signing, along with Humber, Herring, and Roby have us right on our current cap number.

Then as, others have posted, we have to allocate money for the draft pool.

the truth is YES,many ways to do it, remember 2015 the cap will go up with a new tv deal

This mythical, astronomical rise in cap that will fix all of our problems has been debunked on here so many times that I won't bother doing it again.

Well it's possible - but we can't afford to get into bidding wars. Say a team like the browns want butler bad enough. Well they had 40 million dollars wiggle room under the cap. I believe we only had about 9 or 10 after all our current restructuring.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom