Is this for real? (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It seems to me that it might be staged.

If it isn't unfortunately it has two stereotypes on display.

The old dumb blonde plus women aren't good at math

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qhm7-LEBznk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think the title "world's easiest math problem" is reserved for 1+1, but that's just my opinion.

That's more of a reading comprehension fail. At any rate, I hope this is real.

I really hope , for the future of our planet , that she and all those like her are sterile .

when i was in high school a girl in my class was totally incapable of comprehending why a ton of bricks weighs the same amount as a ton of feathers. i felt embarrassed for her.

Gives Miss Utah a run for her money

and doesn't she look like this is exactly the way she'd answer this question?

my god.

im no Einstein, but i wouldnt last 15 min in a car, room, elevator with a girl that dumb. That is completely unattractive as it gets.

She even has the "glossed over" look to complete her stoopidness.

I believe I've seen this, isn't the dude making fun of his wife? She's all twisted lol

Yeah, I saw this first on Tosh.0. The guy is making fun of his wife, who claims that she only made that mistake because she was really tired on a very long road trip. She may be arithmetically challenged, but he's kind of a jerk for mocking her. I mean, you married her, buddy, so if she's got the brain of a four-year-old, what does that say about you?

I've driven for 28 hours straight, and I've never been confused about what "miles per hour" means. On the other hand, I'm a redhead and not a blonde, so...yeah. Maybe there's something to those blonde jokes. :covri:

Oh, and if I remember correctly, she is indeed pregnant in the Tosh.0 interview. With Count Douchington of Meanspirit as a dad and Ms. Takes-her-shoes-off-to-count-to-20 as a mom, I really feel sorry for that kid.

Yeah, I saw this first on Tosh.0. The guy is making fun of his wife, who claims that she only made that mistake because she was really tired on a very long road trip. She may be arithmetically challenged, but he's kind of a jerk for mocking her. I mean, you married her, buddy, so if she's got the brain of a four-year-old, what does that say about you?

I've driven for 28 hours straight, and I've never been confused about what "miles per hour" means. On the other hand, I'm a redhead and not a blonde, so...yeah. Maybe there's something to those blonde jokes. :covri:

Oh, and if I remember correctly, she is indeed pregnant in the Tosh.0 interview. With Count Douchington of Meanspirit as a dad and Ms. Takes-her-shoes-off-to-count-to-20 as a mom, I really feel sorry for that kid.

I totally agree with you....I had no intention clicking on the video, and now I'm angry that I did.

First....he has a wife by him, and he drives the car?....red flag. And then he mocks her, by showing faces to the camera....laughing at her expense....HUGE RED FLAG! He wants all to see, that his wife, the one he pledged to live his whole life with......is stupid. To me this idiot is the much bigger moron than anything that woman says...

And then.......he needs to show the whole world that his wife is not thinking properly....telling us all....see how smart I am!!!!!!

I married her!!!!!!

Well......my red thumb is for this guy, who puts all men to shame....

I totally agree with you....I had no intention clicking on the video, and now I'm angry that I did.

First....he has a wife by him, and he drives the car?....red flag. And then he mocks her, by showing faces to the camera....laughing at her expense....HUGE RED FLAG! He wants all to see, that his wife, the one he pledged to live his whole life with......is stupid. To me this idiot is the much bigger moron than anything that woman says...

And then.......he needs to show the whole world that his wife is not thinking properly....telling us all....see how smart I am!!!!!!

I married her!!!!!!

Well......my red thumb is for this guy, who puts all men to shame....

how is the weather up there?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom