Is this franchise moving in the right direction?

Is the franchise moving the the right direction?

• Yes

Votes: 69 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
A question that I believe most people are too afraid to answer. So let's turn it into a poll.

crosswatt

Gone Fishing.
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Why would anyone be afraid to answer that question when there are legitimate factors that support either opinion?

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I voted yes and my opinion after all the money we spent on offensive players, signing of Byrd and the miss on defensive draft picks put us in this drought.... this offseason we can actually sign a few defensive free agents that could help this defense make a difference in our wins and losses.... mind you with exception of 2 games this team could have very well ended up 13-3 or 3-13.... with a defense that can make an effect on wins for change and we be looking closer to a 13-3 season....

nolafan33

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Right now they are, but this offseason and next season are critical that could swing that notion.

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
We have almost zero room for error. We can't afford to spend a lot of any player who doesn't come in with production and our draft needs to at minimum be as good as 2015, a year that does have a player people feel is a bust. But if injuries weren't a factor, we'd have five contributors at least in Peat, Williams, Kikaha, Davison, and Swann.

But I'm choosing yes.

stevemadden

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
3 straight years of missing the playoffs, 4 different D Cords in 5 years, a QB on the wrong side of his 30's, a defense that finish amongst the worst every year. Yeah i think we're doing great.

donato

Regal Beagle V.I.P.
Reaction score
I'm super optimistic about next year, but it's second round or better of playoffs for Payton. I think that's fair. Don't extend Brees until after seeing next year. Draft defense three of first four picks with one big defensive FA. That's what I'd do.

SaintsNY

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I am only saying yes because they have pieces on both sides of the ball and cap space. This will be a big off season

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Wow, this fan base is dealing in an alternate reality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.