Is this franchise moving in the right direction? (1 Viewer)

Is the franchise moving the the right direction?

• Yes

Votes: 69 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
A question that I believe most people are too afraid to answer. So let's turn it into a poll.

Why would anyone be afraid to answer that question when there are legitimate factors that support either opinion?

I voted yes and my opinion after all the money we spent on offensive players, signing of Byrd and the miss on defensive draft picks put us in this drought.... this offseason we can actually sign a few defensive free agents that could help this defense make a difference in our wins and losses.... mind you with exception of 2 games this team could have very well ended up 13-3 or 3-13.... with a defense that can make an effect on wins for change and we be looking closer to a 13-3 season....

Right now they are, but this offseason and next season are critical that could swing that notion.

We have almost zero room for error. We can't afford to spend a lot of any player who doesn't come in with production and our draft needs to at minimum be as good as 2015, a year that does have a player people feel is a bust. But if injuries weren't a factor, we'd have five contributors at least in Peat, Williams, Kikaha, Davison, and Swann.

But I'm choosing yes.

3 straight years of missing the playoffs, 4 different D Cords in 5 years, a QB on the wrong side of his 30's, a defense that finish amongst the worst every year. Yeah i think we're doing great.

I'm super optimistic about next year, but it's second round or better of playoffs for Payton. I think that's fair. Don't extend Brees until after seeing next year. Draft defense three of first four picks with one big defensive FA. That's what I'd do.

I am only saying yes because they have pieces on both sides of the ball and cap space. This will be a big off season

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom