Is this holding? (1 Viewer)

Yep, and there was a WR holding on that play too......but still no excuse to let that happen at that point in the game. Byrd has turned out to be a god awful safety in run support....and not so great in general.

What I see is a lot of Saints players getting absolutely manhandled. Sad that our D is so weak.

Yep, and there was a WR holding on that play too......but still no excuse to let that happen at that point in the game. Byrd has turned out to be a god awful safety in run support....and not so great in general.

56 million down the toilet :covri:

What I see is a lot of Saints players getting absolutely manhandled. Sad that our D is so weak.

Raiders have a monstrous offensive line, they are gonna put a whooping on a lot of teams this year. Osemele and Gabe Jackson are their Nicks/Evans and they have very good players at center and both tackles. I was not surprised they pushed us around up front. They are going to be a really, really, really good team this year.

If you look at all of their offensive linemen, they literally all could've been called for holding. Look at the guy blocking Jordan. Jordan turned around, and he has one of Jordan's arms held behind him. The guy blocking 99, threw him down.

Vacarro was partially held also, the game is so fast hard to make that call. Robinson has to use swim move faster to get off that block.

Good grief 21 and 48 should be driving to make the tackle, they seemed soo slow. Imo they let that second lane open up, that's on them. Vacarro may have gone too far out of his area blocking which blocked Byrd? Byrd was watching for a cut to his left.
But, how deep was Byrd good lord he's still like 15 yards deep after the rb has cleared the lbers and still got beat to make a play.

Smh,our cb's need more awareness and quickness responding to this play...

I saw that too , I see Crabtree first grabbing Harris by the arm from behind , and then pushing him in the back as well. Would it have been a ticky tack call ? Maybe but no more so than the PI on Breaux or the D holding in that last drive or that awful PI on Robertson , If call some ticky tack ones then you call them ALL for BOTH teams

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom