Is this the best the Saint's offense been since 2011? (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I would think so... Avg. 31 points per game and Drew is playing on another level.

Still too early to tell for me...you can't forget about 2013 either when Graham was beasting and our stable of Running backs were great that year also.

Since 2011, yes. We have a good WR core and playmakers at all levels. This team should be undefeated but our defense is an abomination. If we can get an average defense between the 15-20 rank we can contend for a Super Bowl

It sure looks that way. It seems to me that execution has improved tremendously, and play design has returned to its dynamic, innovative norm. Its only five games, but it really appears that the Saints are again able to identify and exploit favorable matchups almost at will

With what we have a WR absolutely we still lag in the running department despite having 100 RB's on the roster. Michael Thomas has solidified his spot on the number 2 receiver possibly even as a number 1 when Cooks is having a down day mostly away from home. Snead is and probably will always be number 3 but he is a solid number 3 that has heart when it counts and runs great routes he is another that is solidified on this team. Just my $0.02.

I think it's the best pass game to date. And I say that thinking Drew was not 100% at the end of Atlanta and in San Diego.

But I think the run and especially screen game has been better.

I still think the 11 offense was our best, but with all the changes on the OL this may be the most impressive.

We need to get this o line healthy. Armstead would put us on another level.

Drew is truly amazing with a subpar line. Can't run the ball and the pass protection is definitely shaky. It's his best first 5 games to start a season in his career given this line.

SINCE 2011 yes. Compared to 2011, not even close

2011 was a turbo charged 911 with a bikini model in passenger seat. 2016 is a base model Dodge Charger that we added tinted windows and cool rims to. But cooler than last year!

Yes it is. Our OL is playing well. We have a solid WR core with Snead, Cooks and Thomas. Our RBs are doing "ok", could be better. TEs have been decent. Brees has been spectacular. This is a 5-0 team that is 2-3 because of a bad defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom