Saints Is this the best the Texans have (1 Viewer)

As great as Thomas is they have better WRs and probably a better Dline. Watson is a future stud of not already there.
Unless the Texans are playing a game of poker I don't buy it. Nobody scores zero points on purpose and allow 34 on the other side.
Are you really looking at preseason? It means absolutely nothing.

I literally hate this thread already.

I realize it has no bearing on anything that could happen........but still.

I’m predicting a shootout, with us hopefully having more ammo to shoot with than the Texans. DA is more of a counterpuncher with defensive strategy than anything. Until there’s 3-4 games worth of video to study, look for shootouts the first few games. You already know the Rams game will be, regardless.

Last edited:
I remember playing the Texans in preseason of our 2009 season and we ended up beating them so badly that the Houston sports announcer had a meltdown over how they were completely dominated. I believe one line was, "And some guy named Colston ate our lunch" or something like that. As if Colston was a no namer. LOL

But I would love to win an opening season game. We haven't done it in so long. lol

Bad is bad during preseason from 2014 to 2016 the Saints defense was bad in meaningless games and awful in those regular seasons. Offense has always been a calling card of N.O. Tonight Drew looked Damn good
You must be pretty young. In the first patriots SB season they lost their first game 31 to 0. Means nothing. Don’t forget they get paid also.

I'm a U.S Army veteran. You decided to go on the offensive with me. If I recall you called me a idiot initially. So you have no respect for me. People like you are the lowest of low. You acting like your the sheriff you have about 10000 post and 5000 reactions
Not sure when I called you an idiot. Thanks for your service.

I remember playing the Texans in preseason of our 2009 season and we ended up beating them so badly that the Houston sports announcer had a meltdown over how they were completely dominated. I believe one line was, "And some guy named Colston ate our lunch" or something like that. As if Colston was a no namer. LOL

But I would love to win an opening season game. We haven't done it in so long. lol

By 2009, it was inexcusable for any NFL team announcer to not know who Marques Colston was.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom