is this the make or break year for Ingram? (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanatic

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
So originally Payton said he'd be ROY if he didn't hold him back. Last year Payton didn't get
To work with him. To this date he hasn't cone anywhere close to being worth what qr gave up top
Get him. He's been pretty average at best with a few descent flashes here and there.

Is this the final year for him to show us what he's got?

No. Next year is.

But I firmly believe a lot of y'all will back off Ingram this year because I think he will our unquestioned lead back. He still may not be worth what we gave up to get him, but this will be his best season by far.

Ingram is simply in the wrong offense.
He'd do wonders if he consistenly got 24 touches a game.
He is lucky if he gets 10 now.

I can't fault a player for not producing when he isn't being used correctly.
The Main Problem is giving up picks to draft a player that high and not use him correctly.

i can however fault a FO for drafting a player (that high) that doesnt fit the offense at all

Why are we trading Ivory then? He produces on limited touches.

I think ingram has been doing well. He outplayed pt. And ci what's the problem? Take out his short yardage carries and we have many more punts becase he is the best short yardage guy we have and his ypc will rise.. ingram is the guy right now, very solid back.

Yes, at some point you have to cut your losses and move on. Ask yourself this... would you feel the same way about Ingram if he were drafted in the 4th round instead of the 1st.

The Main Problem is giving up picks to draft a player that high and not use him correctly.

This.

Sent from phone via Tapatalk

No. Next year is.

But I firmly believe a lot of y'all will back off Ingram this year because I think he will our unquestioned lead back. He still may not be worth what we gave up to get him, but this will be his best season by far.

I agree. What amazes me is that when fans say something positive about our own players who are still young and developing, people are more willing to bet against it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom