Is Vilma gonna make the Pro Bowl this year? (1 Viewer)

Is Vilma gonna make the pro Bowl?

• Yes

Votes: 42 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 38.2%

• Total voters
Yes....and a whole lot of other Saints too.

How much better does he have to do opposed to last year when he should have made it.

Drew has to throw for over 4,500 every year to make it to the Probowl!

Romo makes it after nine starts.

Saints just don't make the Probowl let alone in multiples. I guess its the "small market" we're in! Thats getting old real fast! Like the market has to do with who gets voted to the Probowl.

Dallas 13 in 1 year. Ludacris! Pure unadalterated Tom Foolery!

He'll need some "impact" stats, a few INTs and sacks, but the perception of our defense is going to go a long way towards getting some of our players Pro Bowl consideration (Vilma, Sharper, maybe Greer, and Shanle....yes....Shanle :covri: )

If we win some games against these large market teams and have some outstanding performances, many guys might make it.

I said yes. I don't think he'll get as much tackles as he did last year becasue the D is playin alot better. People are swarming the ball alot better than last year. POPULATION haha

Willis is an automatic. Vilma will have to make it over Beason, which is definitely possible if the Saints are #1 in the NFC South and the Panthers are #4.

Well he better hurry up, because Shanle has better impact stats right now.

I think Tracy Porter could go if he keeps up the shutdown coverage, as well as Jabari. I see Brees is for sure. Colston is a definate possiblity, and I could see Bush as a KR or PR (if he gets his frickin act together)

Vilma is almost guarenteed if Beason's play keeps up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom