Is your Town Haunted? (1 Viewer)

Mobile - Boyington Oak - In an old cemetery behind the main branch of the Mobile library is an oak tree that grew out of the grave of a man named Boyington. He was a black man wrongly accused and executed; his last words were that an oak tree would grow from his grave to prove his innocence. Some say that they hear strange noises coming from around the tree.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have heard this story and seen the tree, no idea if it is true or not.

------------------------------------------

Mobile - Mobile Christian School - Students and coaches have heard people playing basketball in the gym. Games from football field being announced when no game is going on.

-----------------------------------------
Never heard of this but never knew anyone that has any association with this place.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobile - University of South Alabama - The Seaman's Bethel Chapel Theater - The basement is haunted by the ghost of a small child who plays in the costume shop. The ghost of a seaman in a captain's coat haunts the fly loft.
------------------------------

Heard this a lot and when I was in school there and we broke in one night. I didn't see or hear anything besides noises expected in an old building but everyone ran out scared to death, so of course, I followed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saraland - Kali Oka Rd Plantation - Story has it an old lady lived in the old home with her 7 foot black body guard and house keeper. Reports of seeing the guard standing by the front porch as if he was still guarding her.

------------------------------
Heard this one as well. Had a buddy that lived down the road from here so we would drive by a lot and never saw anything. It is a nice private home and one halloween (2000 I think) the owners got tired of everyone driving up the road to drive by so they got a friend of theirs (strangley enough, a very large black dude) and had him stand in the woods across the street so when everyone was driving by looking on their porch, he would step out of the woods and wave. Pretty funny I thought.

Haunted or Not ?

Hey look, everything that your talking about, I just got finished making a site for. Its a forum some what like this. You can post your videos, audio's, and even pictures of ghosts on here. You can post your story's as well. Its called www.hauntedhoax.com Like I said its brand spanking new but I need members and I think it could be really big.

England - Southampton - Netley abbey castle - only the walls of the castle and a few rooms are left, at night you hear footsteps and rattles of chains, many people have spotted a lady in a white flowing dress looking out of one of the top back windows, at the end of the garden there is a torture chamber where people used to be drown, cries have been heard from beneith, and knight like figures on and off horses have been known to rush through the centre of the castle as if in battle.
Just down the road. :covri:

It's opposite a sailing club, so the 'rattling of chains' is probably the metal masts making noises in the wind. But it still looks pretty eerie at night.

Northern Ireland - Belfast - Vicarage Street- a woman seen walking around with a packet of ciggarettes and a cup of coffee haunts this street while the sounds of uncontrollable coughing echos around. there have even been sitings of urine trickling on the ground.

I do not mean this badly, but in that area of where I live I wouldn't be surprised if thats not a ghost.

Hey look, everything that your talking about, I just got finished making a site for. Its a forum some what like this. You can post your videos, audio's, and even pictures of ghosts on here. You can post your story's as well. Its called www.hauntedhoax.com Like I said its brand spanking new but I need members and I think it could be really big.

Instead of copy/pasting this into every ghoulish or poltergeist related thread, just put it in the Members Business Connection Board.

Fountain Valley - Fountain Valley High School - Sometimes at night in the 100 building. Screams of children are heard. Also, some days when opening the doors, the janitors find lockers open and all the students belongings on the ground. 5 teachers have left the school since the poltergeist. Many students have seen apparitions of mutilated dead students in the bathrooms.

Wow. There's no way in the world it could be kids breaking into the school and messing around.
And I love how they say 5 teachers left since the poltergeist.... not because of.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom