Ishmael just trashed the Saints organization on national tv (1 Viewer)

kenny59715

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Ishmael, when asked what was his worst free agency visit (actually used the word nightmare), answered New Orleans. He said the city was fun but the staff and organization were horrible.

This will not help us out any

Didn't that guy play here for a year and stink the place up?

Rocket Ismail?

Must have been during the Ditka era.

Yeah that guy played like a hundred years ago. management probably was horrible then......

how long ago was this?

under Ditka?

Quadry (Sp?) right? He was with the organization a looong time ago. And I'd heard him say this years ago.

I'm still trying to figure out who that is? If it's rocket or quadry then it's a former player? The only things the same since then are the owner....and I know Benson isn't sitting in on Free Agent visits.

Ishmael, when asked what was his worst free agency visit (actually used the word nightmare), answered New Orleans. He said the city was fun but the staff and organization were horrible.

This will not help us out any

Qadry or Rocket? Both have been retired and neither have visited the current staff, so I think it's irrelevant. It won't hurt or help our chances to land FAs.

Really....you think something that happened over 10 years ago will have anything to do with 2008 Free Agency?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom