Isn’t it strange no new Covid cases? (1 Viewer)

I had already stated my position in a couple of posts. I fail to see the controversy in my comments that you do, and you haven’t offered counterpoints. So, I’m not actually here to sit politely for your questioning.
So am I suppose to know, or care, about your post history. Trust me…I don’t. So I’m going to assume that what I asked you was true…???

So am I suppose to know, or care, about your post history. Trust me…I don’t

I honestly don’t know where you’re coming from. Posting history? I’m talking about my posts in this discussion.

I think you’re just looking for an argument and I’m not interested in that.

I honestly don’t know where you’re coming from. Posting history? I’m talking about my posts in this discussion.

I think you’re just looking for an argument and I’m not interested in that.
There were two different topics posed before you brought up vaccination rates. 1) we aren’t hearing about positives in the playoffs, 2) TB not having positives.

What triggered you to bring up vaccination rates…was it #1 or #2?

There were two different topics posed before you brought up vaccination rates. 1) we aren’t hearing about positives in the playoffs, 2) TB not having positives.

Actually I responded to a comment that isolated Tom Brady. My response was to point out that many players haven’t tested positive and that the estimated effectiveness rates of the vaccines should be considered in that.

Actually I responded to a comment that isolated Tom Brady. My response was to point out that many players haven’t tested positive and that the estimated effectiveness rates of the vaccines should be considered in that.
Lol ok thanks. I honestly missed that. It clarifies that for me.

The triggered comment = disingenuous

You are attempting to start an argument...suggest that you stop saying you aren't or take it to PM's if you are so bothered by facts....

He had it over the summer. Not saying you can't catch it twice or more- because you can, but perhaps with having natural immunity plus following protocols like he should, he's been lucky to avoid.

Or, maybe HGH and other PED's beat COVID into submission..
Lil Tommy was violating protocols from the day he arrived in Tampa - and, surprise, surprise nothing was done to him via the NFL and his team!

The triggered comment = disingenuous

You are attempting to start an argument...suggest that you stop saying you aren't or take it to PM's if you are so bothered by facts....
He clarified the misunderstanding. It’s over bud. But if you want to continue the argument feel free to take it to PM.

Does anyone find it strange that we have no new Covid outbreaks in the NFL now that the playoffs are about to start?
Narrator: As it turned out, not a person on the planet found it was strange.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom