Isn’t it strange no new Covid cases? (1 Viewer)

He had it over the summer. Not saying you can't catch it twice or more- because you can, but perhaps with having natural immunity plus following protocols like he should, he's been lucky to avoid.

Or, maybe HGH and other PED's beat COVID into submission..
I heard the needle in your butt is a lot more stronger than the needle in the arm.

They stopped mass testing and are now only testing with symptoms.
Also anyone within 90 days of testing positive won’t be tested again. Unvaccinated players get tested every day though. That is why That rumor about Rodgers boycotting the SB if they make it came out since he will have to be tested the week leading up to the SB.

Omicron is tearing through everyone, everywhere. Vaccination status does not matter. It is ridiculously infectious, though luckily is much closer to a “cold” than the previous variants. I just got over it this week (and I had the original Covid before it was cool).

If there aren’t active NFL cases, then I would bet lots of money they are purposely not testing for them. Too much money in it.

I don’t see Tom Brady on that list and I bet my collection of Mardi Gras doubloons we never do. He has the Goodell vaccine.
They keep him in a bubble. Remember he got that guy he hangs around who some believe is dabbling in steroids but not proven

They keep him in a bubble. Remember he got that guy he hangs around who some believe is dabbling in steroids but not proven

Tom Brady every hour of every day he's not playing football or filming crappy crypto commercials:

tumblr_on11ysyczQ1v2gt8oo7_400.gifv

A lot of players aren't on Covid lists. While vaccine effectiveness apparently has declined against Omicron, vaccines, especially with a booster, still offer enhanced protection against infection, reportedly estimated to be as much as 70%.

Not looking to have a vaccine debate - I know opinions vary and this isn't the right board for that ongoing discussion - but if we're trying to understand why many players didn't test positive, we can't overlook that factor.
If this had any correlation, then how do you explain two thirds of the US population being vaccinated, and then recently hitting an all time high in cases?

If this had any correlation, then how do you explain two thirds of the US population being vaccinated, and then recently hitting an all time high in cases?

The up-to-70% estimate is based on having received a booster. From previous data I've seen, only about a third of those fully vaccinated have received a booster. I don't know what the data is for NFL players.

There is no dispute about breakthrough cases, so not every person who is vaccinated, including those who have received a booster, will avoid contracting Covid, particularly the Omicron variant. The data I linked acknowledges that. Vaccines are a factor in understanding why some people haven't been infected.

And keep in mind that a third of the U.S. population is over 100 million people, which is still a large pool of people to consider.

-Research indicates fully vaccinated people are less likely to get infected with Covid than their unvaccinated counterparts, and less likely to suffer serious illness if they do.

-Vaccinated people can still get Covid.

If you think the vaccines don't offer any protection, we can agree to disagree.

The up-to-70% estimate is based on having received a booster. From previous data I've seen, only about a third of those fully vaccinated have received a booster. I don't know what the data is for NFL players. Vaccines are a factor in understanding why some people haven't been infected.

There is no dispute about breakthrough cases, so not every person who is vaccinated, including those who have received a booster, will avoid contracting Covid, particularly the Omicron variant. The data I linked acknowledges that.

And keep in mind that a third of the U.S. population is over 100 million people, which is still a large pool of people to consider.

-Research indicates fully vaccinated people are less likely to get infected with Covid than their unvaccinated counterparts, and less likely to suffer serious illness if they do.

-Vaccinated people can still get Covid.

If you think the vaccines don't offer any protection, we can agree to disagree.
All I can say is that the hospital I work at had a CNA talking to the media, claiming she was a nurse by the way, about how we had to dedicate 3 floors to unvacinated covid patients when in reality we had maybe 2 people. Both vaccinated.
She was originally fired, then rehired THEN threatened to sue if she wasn't transferred to another hospital due to being "bullied" at work.
I assume this happens all over the country 😆

All I can say is that the hospital I work at had a CNA talking to the media, claiming she was a nurse by the way, about how we had to dedicate 3 floors to unvacinated covid patients when in reality we had maybe 2 people. Both vaccinated.
She was originally fired, then rehired THEN threatened to sue if she wasn't transferred to another hospital due to being "bullied" at work.
I assume this happens all over the country 😆
If you're going to make the claim...what hospital?

Man that Covid fella is the pickiest pron star ever. Pounding the teams he wants to pound and turning his nose up at others. Shameful. :jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom