Isn't it Ironic.... (1 Viewer)

iwitnesskr

Black and Gold toThe Bone
Reaction score
That every time that Reggie has fumbled, we have lost.

Carolina, Baltimore, Pitt.

Now as some of you may know, I am behind Reggie Bush 150%, but it does seem that he has had his ball handling misfortunes at the worst times.

We win as a team and lose as a team, and Reggie isn't the only person who has had turnovers,

But it does seem that the momentum switches for the worst after a Reggie miscue.

We are 6-3, atop the division and I am still thrilled about this team.

Drew Brees was sent here from Heaven, and forget being the #1 option of the Saints, Colston is all ready the #1 receiver in the league (check the stats).

Please no more panic attack posts. Everytime this team has been challenged, they have responded. Until Payton and crew give us reason to believe that the can't or wont after a tough game like this one.

I don't want the dome to be flat next sunday. I will be there doing my part !

Isn't it ironic that I don't feel bad after this loss, because the team does. Last year I felt bad after every loss because the team didn't seem to.

Hmmm......

I think its just coincidence. Didn't Deuce fumble against Cleveland? We won that game. It just so happens that when Bush fumbles we happen to lose the game. Although I think yesterday, his fumble was the turning point of the game. We were driving down the field and had we scored we would have opened up a 2 score lead.

That every time that Reggie has fumbled, we have lost.

Carolina, Baltimore, Pitt.

You say "ironic"... I say "typical".

Statistically that's usually what happens when a team turns the ball over in the NFL.

We fix that problem... we win much more often.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom