Israel (1 Viewer)

Let us test that thesis. I'll post article 7 and 8 of the Hamas Covenant from August 1988. That ought to be an equal Hamas tit, for that Israeli tat:

Article 7:

"The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the links in the chain of the struggle against the Zionist invaders. It goes back to 1939, to the emergence of the martyr Izz al-Din al Kissam and his brethren the fighters, members of Muslim Brotherhood."

Article 8:

"Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes."

I ought to add the Handmaiden stuff as well.

Article 17:

"The Muslim woman has a role no less important than that of the Muslim man in the battle of liberation. She is the maker of men. Her role in guiding and educating the new generations is great."

Article 18:

"Woman in the home of the fighting family, whether she is a mother or a sister, plays the most important role in looking after the family, rearing the children and imbuing them with moral values and thoughts derived from Islam. She has to teach them to perform the religious duties in preparation for the role of fighting awaiting them. That is why it is necessary to pay great attention to schools and the curriculum followed in educating Muslim girls, so that they would grow up to be good mothers, aware of their role in the battle of liberation."

Now let's see if that generates 10 posts by the pro Israel crowd condemning it.

BTW- I'm not of that pro Israel crowd, myself being an anti-Zionist Jew of very long standing. Why I've been calling Israel, "Apartheid Israel" for at lest a decade, especially if I was talking with other Jews.
Hamas updated its charter in 2017. I think it would be more insightful to quote from its latest statement of values.

You literally said "I am not concerned with Israel at all". Hard to even pretend at this point that doesn't mean you don't care if innocent people die.
Really? Because I’m not pro Israel, I don’t care about innocent people. And you will pretend don’t make great leaps. How does your logic work?

I enjoyed this.

It occurs to me for that "Unsuspecting, mustached, 23-yr old Petty Officer" to be "put in Captain’s chair" he had to climb what I would estimate was 120 feet of stairs to get from below the water line where the "nuke" compartment is, up to where the ship's bridge is located.

I hope he got two cookies.

I think I've mentioned before, but this has to be your first foray into the Israeli-Palestinian conflict because the IDF sniping innocent people in Gaza has been happening nonstop for decades. It's been suggested that Gaza has possibly the highest per capita cases of amputation directly due to IDF snipers blowing their limbs of with sniper fire. And those are the ones who survived. It's literally the modus operandi of IDF's governance of the Gazan border.
which is why I’m not pro Israel. But I’m not getting on board with this underlying theme of had it coming to them. I know you can’t outright say that but it’s always right there just under the surface.

Hamas updated its charter in 2017. I think it would be more insightful to quote from its latest statement of values.
I was purposefully showing the values of Hamas at it's earliest beginning were consistent with common everyday terrorists,,, as thus what happened this year comes as no surprise.

I don't root for either side. Not the apartheids, not the terrorists.

You are welcome to believe what you want and see what you want.
I don’t tell people how to interpret what’s going on only to challenge what they hear in the news channels and try to find accurate primary source material.
Personally I recommend Bt selem for accuracy.

You are welcome to believe what you want and see what you want.
I don’t tell people how to interpret what’s going on only to challenge what they hear in the news channels and try to find accurate primary source material.
Personally I recommend Bt selem for accuracy.
About three years ago B'Tselem called Israel an "apartheid regime." I thought, "about time," I've been calling them that for ten years before.

But that doesn't mean I take the Hamas terrorist regime side.

About three years ago B'Tselem called Israel an "apartheid regime." I thought, "about time," I've been calling them that for ten years before.

But that doesn't mean I take the Hamas terrorist regime side.
That really should go without saying. No one's a Hamas supporter in this thread. The fact that that has to be said is a sad indication of some of the discourse in here.

OK, I guess so, sounds like a reasonable reason to me.

My reason for it has to do with a girl after all.

If a story about Hamas doing something like this, there would have been 10 posts talking about how sick those savages are.

The IDF admits to producing snuff films of war crimes, and not a peep from most the pro Israel crowd.
Both Hamas and Israel appear to be terrorist states and have terroristic intent towards each regime. But only one are labeled terrorists in the media while the other are able to ethnically exterminate a population of people behind only referring to Hamas as terrorists as the focal point of their conflict.

I was purposefully showing the values of Hamas at it's earliest beginning were consistent with common everyday terrorists,,, as thus what happened this year comes as no surprise.

I don't root for either side. Not the apartheids, not the terrorists.

Fair, and I agree. But where do you stand with the Palestinian people that have been targeted by the IDF and have no Hamas connection other than living in the area?

Fair, and I agree. But where do you stand with the Palestinian people that have been targeted by the IDF and have no Hamas connection other than living in the area?
I'll say, they should be able to live peacefully in the area and don't deserve all the harm being done to them right now. All of this has weighed far too heavily on them.

I feel sorry for them. Things haven't changed by way of an improvement for them over what has now been more than 50 years.

They have no tools of state to even begin to build a new country with even if they had a country. The old word "pawn" applies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom