It’s back, baby (1 Viewer)

At least you apparently knew better than to make a non-ice cream New Year's resolution.

At least you apparently knew better than to make a non-ice cream New Year's resolution.

Ha; funnily enough I actually plan on getting back on keto after this. Would’ve started sooner, but no way can I pass this flavor up (especially since it’s only a limited time after all). Thank God for having a dad who will eat most of it.

Ha; funnily enough I actually plan on getting back on keto after this. Would’ve started sooner, but no way can I pass this flavor up (especially since it’s only a limited time after all). Thank God for having a dad who will eat most of it.

If you ever have the urge to repeat yourself about 5 or 6 different times while practicing Keto...……...go into a Mexican restaurant by yourself. "No chips", you'll say to the first few workers. Then another employee sees you, and feels you've been neglected, and asks. Then a manager might see you.....and go "hey, are they bringing you chips and salsa?" Then finally you get around to ordering the taco salad, with no shell.

Definitely easier to be there with someone else who is eating the chips. Then it's just a matter of resisting the temptation to grab a few.

That ice cream is made of angel tears and dreams. I think this is the first time since Blue Bell shut down that they brought this back.

Off to buy size 100 pants.

I've never tried this. Is it actually better than Cookies and Cream or is it just an association with Mardi Gras and nostalgia that makes it good. I have a hard time imagining an ice cream version of king cake as being all that great.

I've never tried this. Is it actually better than Cookies and Cream or is it just an association with Mardi Gras and nostalgia that makes it good. I have a hard time imagining an ice cream version of king cake as being all that great.

I obviously haven’t tried every flavor, but it’s the best of all I’ve had.

A. Where the hell has the blackberry cobbler gone. I know its seasonal but this has been one hell of a season.

B. My mental image when I saw the thread title

d173c26d-51aa-4bea-a78c-b2aa92d03b7d_screenshot.jpg

Personally I think it’s better than Cookies and Cream. The cinnamon base and king cake pieces make it in my opinion.

A. Where the hell has the blackberry cobbler gone. I know its seasonal but this has been one hell of a season.

B. My mental image when I saw the thread title

d173c26d-51aa-4bea-a78c-b2aa92d03b7d_screenshot.jpg

LOL, classic! I miss Blackberry Cobbler too, and yea I think it’s only released in the summer time from what I recall.

So, I got some of this and put it on an actual piece of king cake. I'm afraid words don't describe the goodness adequately.

Tried it. It's good.
Its like it saves you the trouble of putting ice cream on your king cake.
But it actually saves you the trouble of putting king cake on your ice cream.

Just not convinced it's better than banana pudding ice cream.
I mean, I know it killed people and I can't stop eating it.
Tried making it myself, but it can't get close to the creamy goodness that Blue Bell produces.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom