It’s official AD wants a trade (1 Viewer)

BuffaloSaint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Woj tweet from this morning.

Attachments

• 714C8B4C-1638-4408-AD98-87B52BD19855.png
    714C8B4C-1638-4408-AD98-87B52BD19855.png
    756.7 KB · Views: 25
I’m surprised it took this long. Franchise has been mismanaged since the Chris Paul days. Front office has had more than enough years to build around him make a consistent competitive winner. They haven’t done it. Every year it’s almost a complete overhaul of the roster.

Unreal--2 franchise players since 2005 & almost nothing to show for it. Moving the team to the Western Conference in 2004 is another factor in why this team hasn't been able to compete.

I say it's a blessing in disguise. AD can't stay healthy, and now you have the chance to get some solid draft picks that will bring excitement to the city. AD is a great player, but I think you can build a competitive team without him. Look at Utah, no one big superstar, just a really good coach and players who know their role. Just my two cents worth.

I am not terribly knowledgeable about the NBA. But it is time to blow up this management team. Demps gone. Gentry gone. It is time for Gayle to have a serious discussion with Loomis about how this organization will be run.

Time to tear it down and rebuild it. Jrue is already stating that AD is 90% of the reason he came to NO. It's probably time to bring everyone in and get their plans on whether or not they'd be in for a rebuild without AD. If they aren't on board, trade them.

Jahlil Okafor's resurgence is perfect timing. He's still young and talented enough to build around. It wasn't that long ago that he was the 3rd overall pick.

Jahlil Okafor's resurgence is perfect timing. He's still young and talented enough to build around. It wasn't that long ago that he was the 3rd overall pick.

If Loomis has the balls to do so, get rid of Gentry, he's awful. Bring in a good young coach and develop Okafor, possibly draft JA Morant, get's some excitement going in N.O.

And the timing is interesting. It makes a trade to Boston unlikely and the Lakers more likely.
They don't have to trade him until next season. At the very least, I hold him until the summer after Kyrie signs a new contract. Under no circumstances do I trade him to a team in the West.
I say it's a blessing in disguise. AD can't stay healthy, and now you have the chance to get some solid draft picks that will bring excitement to the city. AD is a great player, but I think you can build a competitive team without him. Look at Utah, no one big superstar, just a really good coach and players who know their role. Just my two cents worth.
If fans can't get excited about seeing AD play, they're not going to get excited about seeing some rookie play.

Either way, no trade needs to happen until Dell has been fired.

I am not terribly knowledgeable about the NBA. But it is time to blow up this management team. Demps gone. Gentry gone. It is time for Gayle to have a serious discussion with Loomis about how this organization will be run.

Pels need to fire everybody, they need a rebranding like the Saints got, post-Katrina...

It sounds like after the news broke about AD wanting a trade that the Pels made Mirotic, Randle and Moore available as well. Load up on draft picks, develop the talent and have them ready to take over the west when the superteams age and start to fall off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom