NFL It’s almost been a month... (1 Viewer)

Saint Taysom

MultiTool Tool
Reaction score
...since a crew of morons came to New Orleans and robbed the Saints and the city of millions of dollars and so much more.

...and there has been no punishment or repercussions handed down by the league. The same league that fired an official for missing a false start penalty less than a week after it happened during the season, allows the Vinovich crew to go unpunished for the most egregious referee induced fraud in the history of sports!

I knew this would happen, but it doesn’t make the turd sandwich go down any easier.

The Clown in charge hid as long as he could before skating around the issue just prior to the Super LIE, and now it is all fading away while the perpetrators of the biggest fraud in NFL history got off Scott-free!

I tried to turn my back and walk away, but my love/addiction for the Saints is too strong and deep-rooted. I have (however) changes my outlook, and the NFL is forever tainted.

I can only hope that when the crews are made for next year, that Vinovich and all the members of that particular crew are downgraded at the very least, with the two on top of the play being fired for complete, utter incompetence.

One would hope that a bold up-and-coming investigator would take charge of this and make something happen. Where's the FBI? Who is looking at the refs' bank statements and phone calls? Anybody?

I'm trying not to forget how I felt and slip back into fandom come season's start. Which is exactly what the league expects to happen. They know the Saints have some of the most loyal fans in the league. It was hard enough after bounty gate and that no-call against Denver. This is beyond forgive-able. The only support I've given the *** since that game is right here on the SSF. I even told my fantasy league of 10 years that I'm out.

One would hope that a bold up-and-coming investigator would take charge of this and make something happen. Where's the FBI? Who is looking at the refs' bank statements and phone calls? Anybody?

It seems the NFL and Bozo have taken the steps to hush everyone up and pay out under the table

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom