It’s Monday! (1 Viewer)

XLR8

Very Banned
Reaction score
Everybody back to work! Have a great work week!

Also curious do you still bring a brown bag lunch to work, and if so do you care to share what is in your brown bag lunch?

Well this is not a good sign. Y’all still think it is Saturday. LOL.

Well this is not a good sign. Y’all still think it is Saturday. LOL.

no we dont. we know its @#$@#%#$ Monday.

it shouldnt be celebrated or discussed.

im staring at a gaggle of ppwk left from Friday- 3 stacks and dont quite know which one to start with. Add to it the lack of motivation because well, im perusing the Twitterverse to laugh at GoT memes.

btw....as the Happy Mondays said...." you're twisting my melon maaaaaan..."

I work a 4-10's shift (Wednesday-Saturday) so it is now Sunday evening to me. At first I hated it but when I realized that when I was working a 8 hr Monday-Friday shift I was often pulling 9-10 hrs a day. Now I rarely end up with more than 2 hrs OT and get 3 full days off work.

Halfway through Tuesday!
Hell, I'm 2/3 through my Tuesday. I'm a very early riser. I'll probably be asleep in 6 hours. Especially if I go to Hot Wok for dinner (which is the plan right now...for anyone who likes them, they actually have their own app for the one on Vets. Search Hot Wok Metairie in the app store and there it is. I saw when searching them online that they had an app and I thought it had to be a mistake, but nope, it's for real.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom