It’s nice of ESPN to host LSU football awards ceremony (1 Viewer)

"Thank you sir, may I have another?" :ezbill:

That's great, and as an LSU fan, I'm enjoying this year till the last drop. Delpit winning the thorpe tells me that there aren't many top notch dbs in cfb right now. I know he was hampered a bit by injury, but he was definitely not the best db in the country. He wasn't even the best on LSU.

You left off Joe Brady winning the O’Brien as top assistant.

That's great, and as an LSU fan, I'm enjoying this year till the last drop. Delpit winning the thorpe tells me that there aren't many top notch dbs in cfb right now. I know he was hampered a bit by injury, but he was definitely not the best db in the country. He wasn't even the best on LSU.
Delpit winning is a surprise. Not sure if they give Thorpe to a freshman because Stingley Jr. is the best DB in college football.

You left off Joe Brady winning the O’Brien as top assistant.

Of course I meant the Broyles award. Can’t keep up with all the hardware LSU is winning.

Joe Brady should've gotten the Home Depot award over Orgeron. I understand that Orgeron only recruits and cheerleads from the sidelines while other people actually coach the Tigers.

Joe Brady should've gotten the Home Depot award over Orgeron. I understand that Orgeron only recruits and cheerleads from the sidelines while other people actually coach the Tigers.

What? You are not seriousHe hires the coaches, recruits the players, and sets the culture. While Coach O might not be calling plays, you act like he has no idea what they are doing and is just along for the ride .

If you think he does not sit in on game plan meetings, and gives his input, you are sorely mistaken. You must be one of the people who bought into his “aw shucks good ol simple cajun’ persona. He is more intelligent than you think, and I promise he knows more about football than you or any other coach wannabe on this board.

What do you think happened in the interview?

Ed: “hi joe herd you know offense”
Joe: “ yes sir I studied under coach Payton. I believe we could XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO”
Ed: ‘ Dat sounds fancy. You use all those big words in the right spot, bet dem XO you talkin bout might werk’ Your hired.

You should be ashamed of that comment.

Last edited:
He's not being serious, folks. You can remove the falcon and clown. Lol

He's not being serious, folks. You can remove the falcon and clown. Lol

some people need to check their sarcasm detectors

the really said part is that those 'fans' who are still criticizing CEO are almost hoping for a loss (regardless of how it happens) so they can come out of hiding and gleefully brag that they were right all along

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom