It CAN be done (1 Viewer)

BulldogSaint

Very Banned
Reaction score
David just beat Goliath and all year long, people were saying, it doesn't matter if we make it to the playoffs because no one is beating the patriots. I can't tell you how many threads were saying this.

I mean people saying i would rather not make the playoffs to get a better draft pick than get embarrassed in the playoffs just blew me away.

But, like most of you I am very happy for baby bro and the Giants but we have the team to do the same thing.

Loved chatting with you guys this season, I'll peak in from time to time. But til preseason I need a break. It's been a helluva ride this year. We didn't make it but wasn't it an interesting year?

You will be around trust me. I find the offseason, especially the free agency period and the draft to be exciting. My break comes when we finish our first mini-camp after the draft. I take about 6 weeks to get ready for the season. I need the downtime because the season is so stressful!

David just beat Goliath and all year long, people were saying, it doesn't matter if we make it to the playoffs because no one is beating the patriots. I can't tell you how many threads were saying this.

I mean people saying i would rather not make the playoffs to get a better draft pick than get embarrassed in the playoffs just blew me away.

But, like most of you I am very happy for baby bro and the Giants but we have the team to do the same thing.

Loved chatting with you guys this season, I'll peak in from time to time. But til preseason I need a break. It's been a helluva ride this year. We didn't make it but wasn't it an interesting year?

Definitely David could beat Goliath, but the Saints weren't the David this year. We couldn't have done what the Giants did. There's no way we would have been able to disrupt Brady enough to make a difference. The Giants deserve all the credit in the world. They earned this victory.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom