It finally happened Cruz endorsed Trump (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
No biggie. Probably got Trump a few extra votes in Texas but he was going to win that state anyway. He sold his soul.

Ted Cruz expected to support Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Breaking?src=hash">#Breaking</a>: Ted Cruz plans to endorse Donald Trump as early as Friday, several sources familiar with the decision say <a href="https://t.co/cyz4Zkxq0b">https://t.co/cyz4Zkxq0b</a></p>&mdash; CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) <a href="https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/779386250402947072">September 23, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CitySaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
What an absolute sell out. He's not going to go crawling like a puppy back to Trump after maligning his wife and father. Yeah right. He should offer his wife up to be Trumps concubine.

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
Cruz's statement:

"After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump," Cruz wrote in a Facebook post.

"A year ago, I pledged to endorse the Republican nominee, and I am honoring that commitment. And if you don't want to see a Hillary Clinton presidency, I encourage you to vote for him."

Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Many months of careful consideration....

...of prayer....

...searching my own conscience....

UncleTrvlingJim

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This pretty much confirms it. We live in a world of no consequences.

I'm pretty sure he made a deal with Priebus.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
All it does is illustrate which Republicans value party loyalty over patriotism and love of country. It really shouldn't even surprise anyone any more.

Reaction score
What an absolute sell out. He's not going to go crawling like a puppy back to Trump after maligning his wife and father. Yeah right. He should offer his wife up to be Trumps concubine.
No more of a sell out than Bernie or Barry was to Hillary.

They are all sell outs.

lades

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No more of a sell out than Bernie or Barry was to Hillary.

They are all sell outs.
Well... you are wrong. And unless you haven't paid any attention at all for over a year now, you know you are wrong. Hillary and Bernie went at it hard, but they didn't come close to the vile, infantile absurdity that Trump and the Republicans bathed in - for months on end.

Reaction score
Well... you are wrong. And unless you haven't paid any attention at all for over a year now, you know you are wrong. Hillary and Bernie went at it hard, but they didn't come close to the vile, infantile absurdity that Trump and the Republicans bathed in - for months on end.
Ok

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cruz selling out doesn't really surprise me. I don't mind though. He's prolly the only guy in the whole nomination process who I thought was a worse choice than Trump.

I really hope Hillary wrecks him in November. It's well past time to burn the GOP down and start over.

Really disappointed Kasich never got any traction. He's been the voice of reason since Trump won the nomination. I think he would have had a legitimate chance to beat Hillary.

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
All it does is illustrate which Republicans value party loyalty over patriotism and love of country. It really shouldn't even surprise anyone any more.
Are you suggesting that Hillary is a patriot?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)