It happened in New Orleans. Dismembered human torso found inside New Orleans freezer, (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Yes New Orleans has a Florida Area. This was discovered today.

NEW ORLEANS — A man is under arrest after authorities reportedly found a dismembered body in a freezer on his property in New Orleans on Tuesday.
According to the New Orleans Police Department, officers investigating a missing person’s case searched a home in the Florida Area neighborhood and found what appeared to be human remains.

Benjamin Beale, 34, was at the home at the time of the search. He was taken to NOPD headquarters for questioning and he reportedly refused to give a statement.

Was wondering when this story would get here
Do y’all remember the similar story from early post-k, the couple had lived on the edge of the Quarter?

Was wondering when this story would get here
Do y’all remember the similar story from early post-k, the couple had lived on the edge of the Quarter?
Yes
I actually knew the couple. Not friends or anything, but i wandered around that side of the quarter after the storm and it was a smaller seeming community then. The lower quarter/9th ward didn’t really become overtaken by northeastern blue blood whites yet.

Sad events, both of them

Last edited:
Actually I think so
Cut up in the tub and stashed in the fridge (unless I’m confusing it with one of several Netflix shows)

i think he was going to eat the remains too...i remember something about him preparing them for consumption but not having the stomach to go through with it

Actually I think so
Cut up in the tub and stashed in the fridge (unless I’m confusing it with one of several Netflix shows)

eta: bc of course it is
‘Zack and Addie’ is a doc on Netflix

There was another really creepy connection with that one. One of Addies friends who worked at the bar on Esplenade and was interviewed for the doc, was years later picked up with her boyfriend as the prime suspects who killed the stripper that was dismembered and dumped in the gulf in Biloxi. I never heard the extent of her involvement but it was so weird since she was on record for the doc talking about how horrible what happened to Addie. The stripper was on camera with them on Bourbon. It’s believed she agreed to go home with them and then things went horribly wrong.

Found it. Also dismembered

I tried to find the story but couldn't. I swear there was something that happened I thought in Slidell a number of years ago. Wasn't murder but someone had died and they just put the body in a freezer and didn't report it because they wanted to continue receiving the Social Security.

ETA: Found it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom