It happened in New Orleans. Dismembered human torso found inside New Orleans freezer, (1 Viewer)

I feel I have pulled attention away from long neck murder freak and diverted it to French quarter cook my dead girlfriend and jump to my death murder freak
Maybe we should bring attention back to long neck murder freak with the bus

Do y’all remember the similar story from early post-k, the couple had lived on the edge of the Quarter?
I took a Lyft to the airport a few months back. The driver knew the murdered girl. I guess she was from Durham, went to Durham high with him.

I took a Lyft to the airport a few months back. The driver knew the murdered girl. I guess she was from Durham, went to Durham high with him.
Lots of people seemed to know the postK couple- NO was MUCH smaller
On Reddit it seemed like a LOT of people also knew longneck
Seemingly they were both convivial parties until they found meth

Lots of people seemed to know the postK couple- NO was MUCH smaller
On Reddit it seemed like a LOT of people also knew longneck
Seemingly they were both convivial parties until they found meth
I should've been more clear. I live in NC now. I was taking a Lyft to RDU to fly to New Orleans, and the driver and I struck up a conversation. We started talking about New Orleans (he doesn't particularly like it here, had some rough experiences with the locals and the police), and I shared that I lived uptown and in the quarter, but left shortly before Katrina. He asked if I remembered the murder, then shared that he grew up with her. Was a strange bit of happenstance that he of all people was my Lyft driver that day.

I don't think I knew either one of them, but I might've. It's entirely possible I met them, as I was a FQ nightlife/barfly kind of guy in those days.

I should've been more clear. I live in NC now. I was taking a Lyft to RDU to fly to New Orleans, and the driver and I struck up a conversation. We started talking about New Orleans (he doesn't particularly like it here, had some rough experiences with the locals and the police), and I shared that I lived uptown and in the quarter, but left shortly before Katrina. He asked if I remembered the murder, then shared that he grew up with her. Was a strange bit of happenstance that he of all people was my Lyft driver that day.

I don't think I knew either one of them, but I might've. It's entirely possible I met them, as I was a FQ nightlife/barfly kind of guy in those days.
Yes, I was ‘yes and’ if you story (but I should have given it it’s due for such a huge coincidence
Your post just reminded me of the stories I had read on r/neworleans last night

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom